chapter 9

Today I have to go to school to learn and suffer,yayayayayay......NO!

I put on some black hollister sweatpants,a white tanktop,and my black sweatshirt,and some footies since I can't wear any sneakers.

I brushed my teeth and cut my split ends than conditioned my hair and brushed it out.I put on some chapstick so my lips won't be so dry.

I grabbed my bag and limped downstairs."goodmorning sweetheart,I'll be driving you to school and I'll pick you up afterwards"."ok,that's fine with me".

I didn't feel like limping all the way to school anway.We got in the car and she drove me to school."Have a good day!".she yelled as I walked to the doors,I just smiled at her and kept walking,I reached inside and people were staring and whispering than my USED TO BE bestfriend walked over to me."Why are you limping? there is nothing wrong with you".Abby said."actually I was in the hospital for like two days so..".I simply told her."Eww your just one of those attention whores like you always were".I rolled my eyes and walked away to class.

As I walked into my French class all eyes were on me,Rocky and Ross are in this class too.I just kept limping to my seat and as I passed Rocky's desk he stuck out his leg and I tripped,hurting my ankle.

"owww".i mumbled to myself as I grabbed my ankle."Oh please,get your sorry ass up,your just asking for attention like all the other bitches at this school".rocky said,staring at me In disgust and the whole class laughed.I didn't reply and kept holding my ankle.as the pain went away I tried standing up but I was struggling,soon I felt some arms pull me up half way."Oh so your on her side,huh ross!".rocky snapped,hold up ross what the hell? is he on medication."No,I'm ju-".he got cut off by rocky."Your going all soft,huh!."rocky snapped once again."Eww No!".then ross pushed me back on the floor,maybe he isn't on medication."I thought so".rocky said,and turned around.I used a desk to help me stand up and I limped to my desk which was way in the back corner.The teacher came in and started to teach but I wasn't paying attention,I stared at the window until class was over.I walked to my locker and grabbed my math book.

I limped to math class and opened the door no one was in there so I walked in.Suddenly the door closed shut and the lights went out.

A spotlight shined on the teachers desk but the chair was turned around.Soon,the chair turned around to reveal rydel,she had her elbows on the arm of the chair with her hands locked together.

"Well,Well,Well if it isn't the little bitch".She said with an evil smir on her face.

Here We Go Again.