~ Prologue ~

C H A R A C T E R S
Piper Facilier – Willow Smith
Carlos De Vil – Cameron Boyce

A E S T H E T I C S

Piper facilier

Carlos De Vil

S Y N O P S I S

S Y N O P S I S

Piper's life wasn't what everyone dreams of. Her mother was stolen, she was doomed to sell fabric for a living and could only look onto the royal lives from a very far distance. That was what she expected for the rest of her life. That was until she met him.

Carlos was living by the rules of his mother and the ruthless group that she was part of. He was sentenced to colour her roots every week, scrape the gum off her shoes and live in fear of the most harmless animals in the world. But when a name was caught in the wind, curiosity didn't kill the cat, but made it fall in love.

Now in a new world with new people, the desperation to separate the two was higher than ever. Throw in the gossip of the mother that was actually alive and the realisation of the importance of trust, being rotten to the core really did come with a price. But for these two, they'd sacrifice everything to hold onto each other.

D I S C L A I M E R
All rights reserved to the official owner of associated media and characters. As most are credited to their rightful owners, there are still numerous characters, writings, ideas and plots in which belong to be.

May contain a small amount of relation to moments in the novels and/or movie. Otherwise, the rest is fiction and is correctly credited to me.

If Anyone wishes to create a trailer for this novel or any other of my novels, for a matter of fact, I am looking for one. Let me know if you wish to accept the challenge and I will show it on this novel!

Don't forget to enjoy.

Love,
Matilda