~Epilogue~

~Epilogue~

"We invite our valedictorian, Ben, the King of Auradon, up to the podium." Everyone applause as he made his way to the podium. I was in my gown and hat that I had personalised with voodoo dolls sitting on top with top hats and bunny ears. I sat next to my boyfriend who I had been with for two years, His name being Carlos. All of my friends sat next to each other all in a row with butterflies in our stomachs and smiles that went from ear to ear.

We had been together for two years at Auradon prep and now it's time to leave it and go into the big world where our journey begins – that is a quote from Ben's speech.

My parents were allowed to move into a small cottage near the palace. My father gave up his evil life and went into a job that needed specialities with his abilities, but still loved to pull tricks on my mother. The smiles never left their mouths as they sat in the crowd at graduation. It was so contagious, that I felt like a fool who could never stop smiling.

After the speeches and receiving my diploma, we were officially no longer high school students. I had no idea where I was to go after this, nor did Carlos. I thought of the idea to go with Ben and Mal back to the Isle of the lost to help out the people there but I wanted to discover the world and hopefully, do more than what I thought I could do. I was asked by a couple of royal families to give speeches to nearby schools of my experience, peaking an interest in seeing more of the land. How could I resist such an opportunity?

"Well done to the class of 2017." Everyone cheered and threw their hats up in the air. I turned to Carlos and jumped into his arms and kissed him.

"We did it!" I squealed. I hugged all of my friends and family and shed a few tears as we were about to go our separate ways but we all promised to stay in touch and that we're all still expecting a couple of kids from Ruby and Hunter. Hunter was hoping to have a bit more from her since they were announced the annual couple of the year – third time in a row, may I add-, but we all grimaced and shook our heads. He was never going to change.

I took pictures with my new, teary family. Some of us managed to keep it together, upholding our profile before finding a small moment to let the emotions run free. I had let a tear or two slip down my cheek, but Carlos was quick to wipe it away.

Villains and Royalty and heroes and all joined together to create such a world was so overwhelming but I was thankful that everyone was given a second chance. I knew about second chances with the living and the dead, the rich and the poor and the missed and loved, but I'll always know how to help where I am and where to go because after all, I am a voodoo child.