The Seventh Entry

Hyukjae's POV

As I heard Heechul hyung yelling 'Come in!', I opened the door to see Donghae freeze in half-step towards the closet. 

'Hae-ah, you don't have to hide from me, you know?' I asked, stepping closer to him and grabbing his wrist and pulling it slightly. 'Heyy, come on!' I whined, when he didn't want to move. No, my mistake. He tried to move towards Heechul, but not me. 'Hae!'

He realased himself from my grip and jumped on hyung's bed and on hyung himself. 

'DONGHAE! What are you doing, get off me...!' he tried to push him off, but suddenly stopped, as fishy whispered something to his ear. He sighted, irritated. 'Hyukjae, can you please leave?' he said, not looking at me. 

I closed my eyes and calmed myself down for a couple of seconds, looking at the floor. Then I spotted my diary.

'Sure, hyung' I mummbled, picked it up and quickly got out.

Donghae's POV

I glanced only once at Hyuk before he left, and as I saw him taking his diary I became terrified. I quickly crawled out of the bed, ignoring Heechul-hyung's curses and run like mad towards the door, where Hyuk was just a few seconds before.

I opened the door and run out, bumping into Eunhyukkie, and fell on the floor with him. He was lying on his stomatch, moaning and groaning quietly, while the diary was next to him. I really wanted to check on him whether he was ok, but I needed to do something else first. I grabbed the notebook and run into the first room on my left, which was the bathroom.

'Lucky!' - I locked the door.

I glanced at my reflection in the mirror and opened my eyes widely. I looked horrible - messy hair, puffy eyes, red nose and cheeks. I quickly turned around and put my ear to the door, waiting for the angry Eunhyuk to bang on it or so. But it never happened.

I suddenly became really worried and opened the door slowly, peeking outside. As I saw no sign of my friend, I went out of the bathroom and softly closed the door, the diary still in my left hand.

'Here you are!' I felt a pair of strong arms circling my waist, pulling it strongly and scaring me to death.

'HYUK, DON'T EVER DO THAT' I cried and struggled to free myself from his embrace, but his grip was unbreakable.

'Not this time, fishy' he chuckled. He placed his chin on my shoulder and nudged my cheek with his nose. 'Now, Hae-ah, since you're not going to escape anymore, be a good boy and read out loud what you've written in the diary today. I have a feeling it's something special.' 

And then I knew I had no other way to do it.

I felt tears rolling down my cheeks, they were uncontrolable.

'Hae?' - Hyuk asked with concern, loosing his grip and turning me to face him. 

I snuggled my face into the crook of his neck and mumbled 'I l-love... y-you' quietly.