Dear Diary... [short story (fanfic)]

Characters

Donghae, Hyukjae, other Super Junior members and their pets :D

Description

Time for some Eunhae fluffy drabbles!

Donghae finds Hyukkie's diary while searching for his things in Eunhyuk's room. Not thinking much, he opens it and reads the last piece of writting. Guess what he does next?

Hey there, my first time writting SJ fic, ah, I'm so nervous~ 

English isn't my first language, so forgive me all typos and grammar mistakes, those'll surely appear.

Foreword

Donghae's POV

I woke up suddenly, feeling something warm touching my hand. I turned around slowly just to see Heebum staring at me. Laughting, I petted the cat and then lightly sweeped it off my sheet to get up. 'Uh, I have to make sure Heechul keeps his cat in his room' - I thought, walking to a desk in the corner of my room. I grabbed a can with fish food and spilled a bit into a round aquarium with my pet fish.

'How're we doing, sweetie?' I said poking the glass, soon after bursting into laught again at my own strange habbit talking to animals. 

Really, it was just one of those days when you wake up in an excellent mood thinking life is perfect. I loved days off, when I could just go messing around all day long, not changing from pyjamas and just having fun. 

I went out of my room and strolled by the corridor, peeking into other members' private spaces. Oh, just how I loved doing it. 

However, I found nearly all the rooms empty, exept for Kyu, who was too occupied  with playing on his PSP to even greet me. Weeell, he murmured some 'hello', but what was that compared to my 'Hi Kyuuu, how you doing! The weather's so nice, isn't it? Ah, I'm so hungry, have you eaten yet?', huh? It was a bit dissapointing, at least in my thinking. Still I sighted and let it go, walking to the room next to his - to my favourite one.

Hyukkie's, of course!