The First Entry

Donghae pushed the door slowly and peeked inside. As he saw nobody inside, he roamed inside the room and jumped onto Hyukjae's bed. He snuggled into his best friend's pillow for a bit, inhaling the scent of shampoo. 

He rolled onto his back and stared at the room. Tidy as usual, he thought. 

Eunhyuk was the tidiest person he ever knew - everything in this place had to be put in order. That's why, when Hae noticed an opened drawer with some clothes sticking out - yeah, you can say he was shocked. 

He jumped of the bed and crept nearer the commode like a ninja. 

There wasn't anything like 'privacy' for people living with Donghae.

He quickly run through the drawer and picked up a notebook, a cute one, with strawberries on the cover. The boy opened it on the first page and smiled evilly.

A diary.

After looking around, again in ninja-like style, he moved near the bed again and sat on the floor - on a fluffy red carpet, Hae's favourite place in the whole dorm. No... In the whole world, actually.

Trembling with excitement, he opened it on the last entry.

Dear diary,

Ah, the day was so much fun. After ending the promotions of Mr.Simple it feels like we're having holidays. Sure, we have practices and stuff, but still...

Hae stopped reading, because his guilty conscience awakened and he started wondering whether he should really read the rest. Yeah, it sounded innocent, but he knew Hyuk is an emotional one, so...

No, wait.

'What guilty conscience?' he said out loud and continued.

 Ddanggkoma fell ill last night, Yesung is all worked up. Poor him, he looks just so miserable. I hope the turtle gets well soon...!

Since tomorrow I have only an interview to do (with Siwon, lucky! <3), me and Hae had a horror matathon last night. Hah, really, Hae was hilarious, screaming like a mad man and giving stupid advices for soon-to-be-dead-meat girls on the screen. Welll, it's not like I was all quiet - but c'mon, Japanese horrors are great.

The best part of the event was of course the snuggling time~ I never knew his hair was so smooth! Then some tickling and a good-night kiss~ Aw, I love him so much.

A wide grin crept onto Donghae's face when he read that last part. Eunhyuk could be so sweet if only tried. 

He grabbed a pen from a bedsite table.