The Sixth Entry

Eunhyuk's POV

I looked at him completly dumbfouded. 

'What? Since when? Oi, don't cry. When did I say so?' I tried to whip his tears with my thumbs, but it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be, you know, when you see it in dramas. 'Don't be such a child, Hae. You are a grown up man' I added with more stern voice.

He stiffened a bit, set himself free from me and sat on the bed, crossing his legs. I also lifted myself and sat in front of him. 

We stared at each other for what it seemed like forever, only his sobs were heard.

After a while, he crawled to me and snuggled his face into my chest. I instantly put my arms around him, hugging him thightly.

He calmed down as I stroked his hair and murmured the silliest jokes I could think of right to his ear. He even giggled a few times. 

'Okeey, now tell me. What's wrong?'

He hesitated, so I pushed him back softly and lifted his chin up.

'I won't tell you. It's embarrassing.' he suttered, turning his face away. I sighted deeply. 

Really, just how adorable can he get?

Donghae's POV

'No way', I thought. I wasn't going to tell him now, that he called me childish. It was true, I was! And that's why I was embarrassed.

I got up from the bed and left the room without saying a word. Well, I knew that Hyuk'd be upset, but I felt like I had to do it this way. 

I run to his room quickly and snatched the diary of the shelf, than went straight to Heechul's room. After knocking once, I opened the door without bothering to wait for permission to enter. 

'WHO- Oh, Donghae-ah' he shut his laptop, sitting up on his bed. 

'Hyung, I need to hide here for a few minutes. Is it ok...?' I asked, making puppy eyes, but I knew he'd let me. He always let me do whatever I want, and it's not like I was complaining.

'Sure, just be quiet' he said, opening his laptop again and putting on headphones. 

I grabbed a random pen and sat on the floor. 

Dear diary...!

I don't want to be a bother. 

I'm not that childish.

Being unable to say it isn't the reason why I'm writting it.

I know Hyukkie may be tired of me, but I will never-ever leave him alone.

I'm living because of him and for him, to help him, bother him annoy him and make him laugh. 

Hyukkie, I love you, you know this, right?

Don't you dare get bored of me...

The moment I was writting the last line, I heard several knocks. He knew where to find me, just as I thought. I looked at Chul-hyung, to see his slightly annoyed expression. 

'Heechul-hyung, can you please let me in?' we heard mutted Hyuk. I glanced at the older, silently pleading for not letting Eunhyuk to open the door. I wasn't... ready? Yeah, you could have said so. 

Because I've just written down one of my biggest secrets.

In the diary of my best friend.