The Fifth Entry

Eunhyuk returned home later than he expected. They were so focused on thinking about Teukigayo that he had to go straight for the scheduled interview. It wasn't that long, but very tiring. Moreover, he couldn't really focus on the questions, because there was a certain someone that occupied his mind most of the time.  

He entered the hall to see all the lights off. Jungsoo didn't come with him, because he some schedule later on - he wasn't curious enough to ask. He took a look around the living room and kitchen, but they were empty. Well, it wasn't that suprising if you add that it was a peacefull afternoon with great weather - no wonder the members were hanging out outside. 

On the way to his room he spotted Heechul feeding Heebum. 

'Heechul-hyung' he greeted the older.

'Oh, hi. Don't ask, it's only me and Hae at the dorm. Now, go straight to him and do something - he's hella annoying! He was gluted to me these past few hours, I somehow managed to calm him down a few minutes ago.'

Huh?

'What's wrong with him?' he asked warily. Heechul seemed a bit pissed off. 

'I don't knooow... He didn't talk like a sane person would, just muttering something, nearly crying. Now - go.' he tured on the heel and sat on his bed with the laptop in one hand.

Eunhyuk sighted and went to his best friend's room.

He knocked once.

No reply.

Knocked twice.

Still nothing.

Now anxious, he pulled the handle down and the door opened with a soft 'click!'. 

'Hae-ah?'

He spotted Fishy on his bed, under the covers, with a pillow over his head. He chuckled and crept closer...

...and jumped on Donghae, hugging him tightly.

'Go awaaaaaaay...' Hae let out a muffled sob.

Hyuk quickly jumped off and tried to roll Hae onto his back. Hae opposed and curled into a ball. 'Heeey, what's wrong?' Eunhyuk asked softly, cupping Donghae's face and pulling it so he could see it. 

Hae fought for a bit, but let go.

He looked at his friend with red eyes and trembling chin.

They stared into each other's eyes for a while, Hyuk's hands still placed on the younger's cheeks, when Anchovy broke the silence with quiet 'Hey...?'

The tears suddenly fell of Hae's eyes as he cried: 

'You don't like me anymore, do youuuu...?'