The Second Entry

Dear diary...

I'm Lee Donghae, but I suppose you already know me very well, judging from Hyukkie's previous entry. Seems like I'm quite often mentioned here, hm?

I'm not that suprised though, since Hyukjae is head over heels for me, keke~

Now, now.

I wanna fish, oh fish, oh fishy-fishy-fis...

I heard Ddanggkky (omo, looks like my hands are shaking!) is better, cause I haven't heard Yesung's sobs last night - well, I was dead tired after all that screaming with Hyuk last night. 

Hey, it sounds so wrong

I was never good at writting, dunno what to write next.

Maybe sth bout Hyukkie? 

Oww, always a good topic. 

Hyukkie is amazing! I guess you already know bout his dancing skills, mm? Who doesn't! But! That's not all, oh no. He's the most caring person eeever. And  he's so funny and lovely and aah. Perfect, what to add. 

Haha, he's probably blushing like mad now. (Hi Hyuk <3)

Ah! What do you think about his new hairstyle? This color is cool, too, but I personally prefered him blonde. He was so sweet. Well he is still, buuuuut!

'Donghaeeee!' 

Hae put his head up and closed the diary. He totally forgot to close the door.

He stood up and rushed out of the room, throwing the diary into it's previous location, the messy drawer.

He bumped into Eunhyuk in the doorway, thousands possible excuses popping in his mind right away. He quickly decided on his usual way of dealing with his friend - jumping onto him.

'Hae? What are you doing here?' - Hyuk asked, rising one brow.

'HYUKKIE!' Hae yelled and hugged the boy with all his strenght. 'I MISSED YOU SO MUCH...!'

Hyukjae somehow managed to survive that death grip and ruffled the younger's hair.

'Don't try to distract me, I know you've been doing something imappropriate inside, naughty boy.' he smiled his famous gummy smile that Hae loved so much.

'Aw, I'm soooo hungry!' whined Hae, a pout forming on his face. 'Eat breakfast with meee...!'  He grabbed Eunhyuk's by his sleeve and pulled him in the kitchen's direction.