The Third Entry

Hyukjae's POV

There was a whole bunch of peple in the kitchen; Siwon and Ryeowook were eating and laughting, Yesung was drowning in despair(only my guess, though - he was laying on the table blade and murmuring something indistinguishable, Teukie was on the phone, talking loudly.

Donghae went searching through the cupboard for something to eat while I sat by the table beside Sungmin. He looked up from his bowl with milk all over his face. Laughting at his clumsyness, I whipped his mouth with the backside of my hand. He blushed a deep shade of red and giggled. 

Then suddenly a plate fell hard on a table in front of me, making me jump with surprise.

Hae pulled my chair and seated himself on my lap. 

'Hey...?' I looked over his shoulder to see him pouting, chewing on a sandwich.

I chuckled, placed my chin on his shoulder and blowed his left ear lightly.

'You two, stop it, I'm about to puke rainbows' Yesung complained, putting his head up a bit and staring at us.

'You jelly?' Hae stuck his tounge towards the singer, while Wookie stood up and bonked the latter at his head lightly. 

'Stop pouting, your turtle will be ok. Now come and help me with washing the dishes!' said the Eternal Maknae, yawning.

Yesung sighted, but stood up and followed him.

'So now, would you tell me what exacly were you doing back there?' I asked.

Fishy froze for a moment, then stuffed my mouth with his sandwich and smiled cutely. 'Nothing, nothing. Isn't the sandwich great? I used some tuna paste, try it!' 

I gave up, 'I'll find out anyway' I added, after swallowing. 

Jungsoo ended his call and turned towards us.

'Hyukjae, Siwon, your interview was delayed. Still, Hyuk, we have to meet with Donghee and come up with something for Teukigayo, since we're doing Strong Heart tomorrow. Maybe we could do it now, you have any plans?'

'No, hyung. Have you called Shindong-hyung already?' I answered.

'I'll do it just now, but I suppose he'll be ok for that. Go and change now'; really, what did he have against my orange hoodie? 

I nudged Donghae and lifted him a bit so I could slip from the chair. As he opened his mouth to voice his complains, Ryeowook yelled 'Donghaeee, can you please skip to the market for some vegetables? We have only meat in the fridge, really. Someone needs to take care about your health, and I guess no one is interested in this job beside me. Anyway, pretty please? I need it now.'

It's not like Hae could oppose, believe me.

Donghae's POV

Ehh, I wanted to stay in my pyjamas whole day long, stupid Wookie. But since he asked, I stood up and left the kitchen with Hyuk. We splited into opposite directions and went to our rooms. 

I took my wallet and phone and was putting on my shoes, when I heard and an angry yell.

'YOU STUPID FISH!'

I didn't know I could actually run that fast.