Chapter 4

You arrive in Omashu just as the sun begins to set. Zuko hasn't told you to leave yet because he isn't sure his uncle will be at the tea shop yet and he didn't want to have to go chasing down somebody to talk too. You arrive at the tea shop just past sundown and Zuko walks in to look for his uncle. You follow him inside but you head to the rest room so it looks like you aren't traveling together.

Zuko walks up to the counter and asks the women working if she remembers him from about a week ago.

"oh yes. You came in with a very polite older man." The women smiles. "he came back yesterday and asked if I had seen you around I told him no and he said he'd come back at midnight again to check."

"thank you." Zuko nods to the lady behind the counter and he then heads back out of the tea shop.

You are finished with the restroom and see him leave the tea shop so you curiously follow. "he wasn't here?"

"no." Zuko shakes his head. "I imagine he could be staying at an inn around here but he told the lady he would come back at midnight so I guess I'll just wait till then."

"oh I see." You nod. "in that case I suppose it's time we split up."

Zuko nods. "indeed. Best of luck on your travles."

"you too." You bow slightly and turn and walk away. You'd been pretending not to care about Zuko for years but this time parting from him was a whole ton worse than when he had been exiled. Before you couldn't help that he was cast out because it hadn't been your choice, but this time you were walking away possibly forever. You fight the urge to look back because you know it'll only upset you that's when your grabbed and pulled to the side. "what!?" you protest.

"I can't believe we actually found her!? who would have guessed she'd be roaming around Omashu." You hear a voice behind you chuckle.

"quite the coincidence." A gruff voice says from the shadows. "are you sure it's her?"

You protest angrily as your arm is forced up so they can show the man in the shadows a mark on your arm. "yes sir she has the servant mark just here." The man behind you says again.

From the shadows the man with the gruff voice appears and you know your doomed. "Zhao..." you growl.

"oh you do remember me?" he smirks. "good then I don't need to introduce myself. That saves time."

"pig!" you growl spitting towards his feet but you miss.

"oh that isn't nice." Zhao chuckles. "so is this going to be the easy way or the hard way?"

You growl under your breath.

"if you know what's good for you then you'll come peacefully." Zhao grumbles. "your under arrest in the name of the fire nation." He turns to his men and waves his hand. "lock her up on the ship and get ready to depart. We're behind schedule as it is."

The one behind you chuckles victoriously. "I can't believe we found her here of all places."

"yeah we searched all damn day for that no good prince. I was starting to think we wasted our time then she just walks right to us."

Your eyes go wide. Had you heard them correctly? They were here looking for Zuko and not you?

"to bad the old man refuses to tell us where he went. Stubborn geezer."

"yeah but I guess we'll just have to get the information creatively."

Your shoved around for a moment while they talk until you've heard enough and you decide you need to be free. You grab both of the two men's shadows and force them to punch each other in the face before they even know what's happening. you then start to run back towards the tea shop to warn Zuko but you know if you do you'll lead Zhao right to him. you redirect yourself towards the dock area where you know you'll find the fire nation navy ships under Zhao's command. If you can't warn Zuko then you might just be able to free his uncle from the navy men.