Information

*For the most part, I won't be following the events in the books. :)

Character Information

Name: Lumina Annette Ripper

Age: 16

Sign: Scorpio

Blood Type: Pureblood, Valkyrie (explained later)

House: Slytherin

Physical Description: Dark brown hair which runs halfway down her back. 5’5, 125 pounds. Curvy, but flat stomach. Has the face of Nikki Reed with green eyes instead of brown.

Parents: Druella and Sebastian Ripper. Both are Deatheaters and have high expectations for Lumina. They’re very good friends with the Malfoys. Sebastian is as nice to his daughter as can be expected being who he is, but Druella is the primary disciplinarian in the household. They are a stereotypical pureblood couple with just as much money as the Malfoy’s, if not more.

Background Information

By the age of 11, Lumina was rather tomboyish despite her parent’s attempts to force her to be more ladylike. Due to this, Lumina began her magical education at Beauxbatons Academy for Young Witches, while Draco began his at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Even though they could only see each other during holidays, Draco and Lumina’s friendship remained solid until the summer of them going into their third year. That was the summer they realized they had feelings for each other. Once that had been established, Lumina begged her parents to let her attend Hogwarts her third year on the premise she’d be forced to grow into her femininity being around members of the opposite sex. In reality, she just wanted to be with Draco. Seeing as Beauxbatons hadn’t done much to change Lumina’s ways, her parents agreed. That turned out to be one of the biggest mistakes Lumina would ever make. From the moment she was sorted into Slytherin, Draco’s friends did nothing but make fun of him for being with her. Lumina wasn’t attractive to anyone who wasn’t Draco and that was only because he knew who she was deep down, past all the imperfections on the surface. Lumina was bullied and taunted by the girls, partially because they were jealous of Draco’s affection for her, but mostly because they couldn’t understand it. It didn’t take long for Draco to succumb to the outside pressure from everyone. He began to treat Lumina like dirt before ending things with her in a very cruel way (this will be revealed later). She spent the rest of her time that year completing her studies in secret at her grandmother’s mansion while Draco gallivanted around Hogwarts with different girls. Lumina and Draco never spoke to each other again. When her third year ended, Lumina begged to go back to Beauxbatons and her parents obliged. She spent the next two years at Beauxbatons completely transforming herself, vowing to make Draco regret what he had put her through. Now she’s 16 years old, ready to start her sixth year at Hogwarts and is out for blood.