One Shot~Stiles(for tabithawhite3)

Your P.O.V.

''Scott's losing control again and Derek not answering his phone and i've been having problems with sleep lately,Allison's been haunted by her dead aunt and..and..you moving away...everything's just getting too much for me''Stiles rambled frantic about everything that's been bothering him there past few days.

''Listen Stiles about me leaving i have to tell you something..''i tailed of making sure i got his full attention.He looked at me with that sad face he's been giving me since i told him about me moving away.Sweat started pouring down his face rapid,he whipped it harshly with his hand and began panting wildly.Stumbling toward he fell on the floor visibly shaking,he breathed in sharply trying to get enough oxygen in his lungs.As soon as i kneeled in front of him he grabbed my shirt pulling me closer''Tabitha..help me''unleashed tears from his honey brown eyes were fighting their way out of them.

''Stiles just try to hold your breath i'm sure that will stop the panic attack.''i spoke quietly taking his face in my hands making him look directly into my eyes''I c..c..can't....i..i can't...''he stuttered out trying to fight of the pain.''If you can't hold your breath i'll make you do it myself''

Bringing his face closer to me i closed my eyes capturing his lips in a slow kiss.As we pulled away he pouted staring at me with teary eyes''Why did you do that?I thought you said we should end this before you go so it would be easier for both of us when you leave..''and the frantic rambling began again.

I always loved observing him especially when he talked fast like right now,i would just watch his twitch every five minutes with his eyes wide while he made gestures with his hands that literally no one could understand but him and only him.The more i watched him the more a smile on my face spread wider''This isn't funny Tabitha.This is heartbreaking!!How can you find this funny i mean-''i cut him off by pressing my finger to his lips''Shhh..like i said before i have something to tell you.As you know it we were only moving away because my father got a better pay there,but when the company here found out they were gonna lose their best worker they gave him a better offer which means...''

''Your not moving!!''he shouted like a kid who's just been told there were getting their wish granted and threw his hands around me like a hungry animal on it meal leaving me hostage''Best day ever!!''

''Really because i remember you saying this was your worst day ever''i said emphasizing the word worst and raising an eyes brown''Yeah it was''he said before kissing me sweetly.

------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the wait,i hope you like it Tabitha.I'll try to do one more One Shot for today but no promises because tomorrow i have a test from biology and geography.So wish me luck!!And thanks for the support,votes and those lovely comments that can make my day.

You're amazing!!xOxOx