One Scot~Scott(for jasminecutie17)

His P.O.V.
Jasmine and i have been dating for past three weeks and i couldn't be more happier,i mean girl i've been crushing on actually liked me back,it was a dream coming true.Right now we we studying something and the reason i'm saying something is because my level of concentration was at it's lowest at least as far as the learning.My mind as my eyes were set on the special girl next to me and all i wanted to do is just kiss her with all my love and passion i've got for her.I wasn't sure about is it the right moment considering it's our first kiss,i know most people thing we lip lock all the time,but no.Jasmine is a real proper lady and that was one of the things that draw me to her.She was different and unlike the most girls she stood for herself and her standards that most people would say they were unusual and weird,but not me.Her plump lips looked so appealing and kissable and i just couldn't restrain myself so i...
Your P.O.V.
Scott and i were studying in my room and i got stuck on one question,i tried saving it ,but i failed miserably so i desided to turn to my georges three week boyfriend for help''Scott do you know how to do this,i'm stuck''i asked but i got no answer''Scott?''i looked at him and caught him staring staring at me''You've got little something there''he said pointing at my cheek,i went to wipe my cheek,but he stopped me saying he will.He leaned in cupping my cheek in his hand kissing me with such passion that in made my toes curl up on my my feet like in those cartoons''Woah''i said after he pulled away''Yeah woah''he said and leaned in again and kissed me with soon turned into a heated make out session.

Sorry it's a bit short and hope you like it....