Author's Note(please read)

I'm sorry it's another author's note,i know you have them as much as i do but i just had to.I haven't been updating in a very long time but that's about to change,today High School finally ended and i will have lots of spare time to write.I just finished rewriting something.I added Jackson,Aiden and Peter into some short preferences and from now on i will be adding them but not as a special chapter but to the chapters that already contain Derek,Stiles,Isaac and Scott.About a half an hour i made a list of all requested One Shots and all the preferences which is a lot.I didn't even realise how much of request i've gotten until i placed them down on the paper.Also i would like to draw attention to the fact that a lot of you request on the chapters that are not intended for this purpose,so please stop.It will be a lot easier for me to see your request and for you to get it if you ask for it in the chapters that are truly intended for such purpose.

Now the following people pay close attention to what i'm about to say:

xhelllox

Samarie_Pearri

Symphony_Lockridge

sammarain

love_Dylan

loveimagines16

Adison12

There are two ways to order a one shot.

-First is to go to Authors Note and answer those questions.

-And for second way i will give you and example:

One Shot Request:

Alex

17

Derek

brown hair,brown eyes,5'7

scene:in the park

but if you don't know what kind of scene you want just type:surprise me.