He Is Your Brother And One Of His Pack Members Likes You(part 1)

Scott Mccall:Isaac Lahey

One thing you don't know about your brother's friend Isaac is that he's been having  a enormous crush on you since he first saw you in the first year of high school.You never actually notest him before even if he sat behind you in chemistry,and the first time you did is when Derek turned him into a werewolf.He thought being a werewolf would help with you noticing me and you did,but not the way he thought you would.All you saw was a jock who's been given too much power for his own good.The first time you actually saw him in a way he hoped you would one day is when Derek kicked him out and you were forced to live with him since the guy had nowhere else to go.Being so close to him made you realise your mistake in your fast judgment,you saw the real him,a little lost puppy with the need to feel loved and that's what made you fall for him more and more everyday.You never thought he could feel the same way until that day,that day you'll always remember.You got ready for school and you were going to your brothers room to see if he got ready because he was your ride to school that morning.There were only couple of steps separating you from the entrance to your brother room but you abruptly stopped hearing Isaac's sweet voice saying you name''You didn't do anything did you?''your brother questioned him''No!No,I mean,uhm,what do you mean?''Isaac asked nervously''I mean like,you didn't kiss her or anything,right?''your brother asked again''No!No,absolutely not.No''he answered to my brother.Why did he say no like that.He didn't want to kiss me?you thought''Did you want to?''you brother asked.Who said having a brother was a pain in the butt?I love you Scotty and i'll love you more if the answer he gives you is 'yes'you thought again''Oh yeah,totally''Oh my God!!He wanted to kiss me!!Woo Hoo!!.you mentally screamed of happiness and went to walk away unnoticed but you path was blocked by Isaac flying out of the room into a wall,you kneeled in front of him''Are you okay?''you asked concerned''I'm perfect now''he answered while turning his head toward you and smiling.

I wanna apologize for not updating his long,i really have no excuse except for being lazy this couple of days.I hope this makes up for a bit and i'll try do the rest of the boys today.Again i'm sorry with whipped cream and cherry on top.