One Shot~Isaac(for whatmichellesaid)

Third P.O.V.

Your father was out of town for a week and Stiles was staying at Lydia's trying to help her solve her problems as usual,so you took that opportunity to invite your now two months boyfriend Isaac for a sleep over.It took him forever to convince Melissa to let him stay at your place but she caved in when he did his famous puppy eye look.At first you and Isaac having some alone time felt like a brilliant idea but now you weren't so sure,not because you didn't want to be with him but because you two have never been so intimate before,so it made it awkward for the both of you.It all went pretty smooth until the time for bed arrived,sure you two had some seriously steamy makeouts but nothing like this.It was Isaac's first experience with women and your with man.None of you had no idea what to do or say,not that you didn't want this but you were both afraid of unknown and of possible embarrassing actions you maybe do.You were both ready and willing to take thing all the way but you were too shy to even make the first move,instead you sat across from each other observing.When you observed him you noticed his dilated pullips and his plump lips,especially the bottom one with seemed to be a bit swollen form Isaac biting on it with his teeth.His hair was tousled form him running his fingers through it countless times.Soon you realised that no matter how much he wanted this he wasn't going to be the oe to make the first move,so you decided to take the responsibility on yourself.You took a deep breath and started coaching and encouraging yourself.

Your P.O.V.

Okay Michelle,you can do this.You're a grown woman and your own this thing.You both want it,so do it.Only thing you have to do is move a few inches closer and press your lips against his and you're there.Why am i talking in the third face?Doesn't matter,not the time!!Man i'm having mental discussion with myself,I'm more messed up than Stiles.I bet Stiles would have some sarcastic comment for my current state,but not for what i'm about to do with Isaac tonight,yeah...no..he would probably have a sarcastic comment for that to.I didn't realise i lost contact with reality till i felt something warm pressed against my lips that i soon recognised as lips as well,but not just any lips but the one and only Isaac's licorice lips.I closed my eyes and moved my lips with his in the slowly and with so much undeniable passion.That one kiss simply took my breath away and my ability to think and talk.The kiss soon became move heated,faster and eager.Isaac hovered over me while moving his lips to my jaw,my neck than the exposed part of my collarbone and bring them back to my lips gonig the same way only backwards.He statened up and took off his shirt and letting me admire his well defined body for a second before aging connecting his lips to mine.I flipped us over so i was on top now and took off my shirt throwing it somewhere on the floor of my bedroom.He cherished my stomach before pulling me down to him with his hand on the back of my neck.He flipped me over so he was on the top once again and left a trail of kisses on my collar bone,around the cups of my bra and my stomach until he reached the botton and a zipper of my jeans,he unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and took them of throwing them on the floor.He took off his jean as well leaving us both in only our underwear.He flipped us over so i was on top again and brought himself up with me,he sucked on my neck while his fingers passed my bottom spine till they reached the hook of my bra and unhooked it throwing it somewhere in the room.He flipped us again by who knows how many times this night and took off his boxers as well as my bottom underwear.What was about to happen scared me but not because i didn't want it but because i was scared of unknown and the pain that was about to come,but all was vanished by those three little words that made my heart skip a bit''I love you''the minute those words left this month i was ready to give myself to him completely and i did.

------------------------------------------------------------

 What do you think?Was it good or bad?  And i also wanna apologe for making you wait this long..:)