E L E V E N

I had this bomb ass dream last night. I was getting head to wake me up. It felt so real though. I was breathing heavy until I felt the urge to scream. It woke me up instantly, I had my back arched, and had a death grip on the sheets. I was adjusting my eyes to the light when I seen him at the end of my bed, he forever popping up on me.

Me - "Zoe, again, really"

Zoe - "I wanted to apologize for yesterday"

Me - "By interrupting my sleep, yeah perfect idea"

Zoe - "From the faces you were making you liked it"

I was embarrassed as hell. I gave him the eye until I found the words to say.

Me - "Why did you bring me to your second house knowing what it was used for"

Zoe - "I don't know, I just didn't think it would be a problem, I didn't bring you there to fuck, I brought you there cause it was closer to town, my real house is like two hours away"

He was telling the truth, I could tell by the look in his eyes.

Me - "You should have been honest, I wouldn't get mad about that, shit I would do the same thing, I'm lazy as fuck too"

Zoe - "I know and I'm sorry...you not mad I got a baby on the way ?"

Me - "No, that's your business, all I know is when he or she born I wanna babysit if we're still best friends"

Zoe - "What you mean if"

Me - "You always fucking up, it's only so many apologies I'm gone take, just keep that in mind"

*Fast Forward*

Me and Zoe decided to go to the mall after I made him promise not to kill nobody. He laughed but I was dead serious.

I went to Victoria Secret and when I say Zoe tried to pick me out every thong in there.

Zoe - "Come on this the last pair I want you to buy"

Me - "Ugh fine but I ge-"

? - "Aurie !"

I turned in the direction I heard my name and damn near shit'd on myself. I know I come off as hard core but when it came to him I was terrified.

Me - "Come on"

I tried pulling him but he chose the wrong time to be on some bullshit.

Zoe -"I'm not about to run"

I got teary eyed when he came closer to where we were. I didn't know what to do so I got behind Zoe with a grip on his waist.

Me - "Zoe can we please go"

? - "You thought I wasn't gone find yo ass huh ?"

Zoe - "Nigga who are you"

? - "Rodney"

They made up :)

Her past caught up with her ?

What yall think she did ?

30 MORE VOTES and 10 MORE COMMENTS for an update !

*Don't forget to vote*