F I V E

A little update for yall :)

I woke up the next morning to an empty bed. Did I trip ? Nah. What can I expect, his kind never stay over night. I did enjoy his company yesterday though, he tried to get some but it wasn't happening. I had no plans of being with him today, I wouldn't mind it though. My phone started vibrating on the dresser.

*Text Mode*

Unknown - Meet up with me at IHop in a hour

Me - Who is this ?

Unknown - Zoe

Me - Aight

*Text Mode Over*

I guess he got my number while I was sleep, but I was happy to get out the house and away from this surrogate that stayed with me. Last night I made up my mind, she got one more chance, she fuck this up and her ass is on the streets. Yall probably like why would you put your Mom on the streets ? Well if she wasn't so damn disrespectful and rude to fuck that nigga in MY house, she could stay. I threw on a light blue Polo, white Levis, and my griffeys, nothing fancy.

I pulled up at IHop in no time. I waited for a good thirty minutes and he never showed up. I left, I just got stood up ? This shit is new to me. What's the point of doing this, having me wasting my time, ugh oh well. I went to the mall and headed straight for the food court. I seen Zoe ole ugly ass eating with some ugly bitch. He looked dead at me but I kept walking like I didn't know him. I got Chinese food and the cashier was flirting with me mad hard.

Cashier - "Can I have your number"

I looked to the side and seen some guy walking over to me. He was tall, chocolate complexion, low cut hair, and fine as fuck.

Mr. Sexy - "You can't have it, but I would love if she gave it to me"

He smiled but he was also dead serious with it.

Me - "Sure, here, and I'm Aurie, it's nice to meet you"

Mr. Sexy - "I'm Melique, I'll hit you up later"

I was blushing at the fact that both of them was fighting for my number.

Cashier - "No fair !"

I ended up giving him my number to so I could leave. I bought a few things but nothing major. By the time I left the mall was closing, nobody and I mean nobody was in the parking lot, at least I thought. I heard a familiar voice, it was serious but calm, it was Zoe.

Zoe - "I really don't give a fuck, you better have a damn good reason as to why you took my shit"

I ducked off behind some car being that they were close to mines.

Man - "I-I was was putting the m-money-"

He was stuttering, clearly feeding Zoe bullshit. What caught me off guard was seeing him pull a gun from under his waist and shoot the man, right there, with no care in the world. I screamed but quickly covered my mouth. I mean me and Zoe WAS cool so I don't think he would kill me, but you never know. He started walking towards where I was. I swooped around another car and jetted to my door, and hopping in. As I was struggling to get the key in Zoe tapped on my window, I didn't flinch, I never show emotion.

Zoe - "Open the door"

I didn't respond I was just trynna get home.

Zoe - "Aurie open this damn do-"

I ain't give him time to finish, shit I watch to many movies, and when you witness something you ain't supposed to you always get killed, that wasn't gone be me. No sir !

He stood Aurie up ?

She got mad hoes !

Zoe killed somebody ?

30 VOTES and 10 COMMENTS for an update !

*Don't forget to vote*