T E N

A little update for yall :)

Zoe - "What, why you looking at me like that, and who on the phone"

I threw the phone at him and started to leave. I take it he found out who it was on the phone.

Zoe - "What did she tell you to make you mad"

I ain't respond to him.

Zoe - "Aurie"

I still ain't say nothing.

Zoe - "Damn it Aurie say something"

Me - "I told you everything about me, I trusted you, but you don't trust me enough to be honest, damn shame that's really how you feel"

Zoe - "What you mean, I do trust you, and I been honest, and you know how I feel"

Me - "Yeah just not enough to show me your REAL house right, oh and she told me this is where you bring girls you want to fuck and duck only"

His face was priceless. He knew exactly what I was talking about.

Me - "Exactly my point, since that's how you feel try keeping your distance from me, I refuse to go through this shit again with no nigga"

Not once did I yell. I was never a talking person. I'm all about action, I'll show his ass a thing or two, fuck with me if he want to. I'm not the one to fuck over.

I started leaving but once I got out the door this car in the driveway and THE SAME UGLY BITCH get out. Why the hell she keep popping up when I'm around.

Ugly Bitch - "You the one I talked to earlier"

Me - "I might be, why"

Ugly Bitch - "Just stay away from my baby daddy"

Now that she mentioned it, she do got a little bump, but would Zoe honestly get this hoe pregnant ? He could do better if you ask me.

Me - "Don't come at me over no nigga, take that shit up with him"

Ugly Bitch - "Listen bitch-"

Next thing I know I pimp slapped the hoe before she finished her sentence. Yeah she pregnant and all but she used that to her advantage. Zoe came running outside screaming at me.

Zoe - "YO I KNOW YOU SEE SHE PREGNANT WITH MY FUCKING BABY !"

Me - "Keep ya bitch in check"

I left him to pick her up off the ground. I had a headache and I was highly irritated. My phone start ringing while I was driving so I connected my phone to the car speaker.

*Phone Mode*

Me - Hello

Mr. Sexy - Aurie why you ain't just tell me

He sounded pissed but I don't know what he meant.

Me - Tell you what

Mr. Sexy - That you have a man, you told me you was single

Me - I am, the fuck ? This the second time somebody then lied on me, don't believe shit I ain't tell you out my own mouth

Mr. Sexy - Aight I believe you, but who would lie on you like that

Me - "I don't know but I'm gonna find out and that's for damn sure

*Phone Mode Over*

He running game on Aurie ?

Zoe got a baby on the way ?

Who lied on her this time ?

30 MORE VOTES and 10 MORE COMMENTS for an update !

*Don't forget to vote*