F I F T E E N

Yall really like this book huh ? My teacher found out I write books and now she expecting me to participate more, TF !? Anyways...this might be short cause I'm updating while in class...ooh shit my teacher looking dead at me soooo continue reading :)

Ashley's POV

When I first met lil Aurie I thought she was just a sideline, a quickie, anything else but a best friend. My issue with her being around is, she sexy as fuck, style of a million dollar bitch, and last but not least me and Zoe started off as best friends, you see where we at now. I'm 3 months pregnant and he could give a fuck about me and my feelings, but this baby, he'll do anything for. I be damned if I sit around and watch my man slowly but surely being taken away from me. I can say I'm a little jealous of her to a certain degree. I understand he wants to help her out and be the shoulder for her to cry on, but she can stay at her house, I'll even let him go over there, I trust him. Scratch that, I don't trust his ass if he put it on his life ! Zoe is not a cheater at all, BUT if he feels like he's wasting his time he'll find better, and that's what I'm scared of. Him moving on, forgetting about what made him attracted to me. Zoe never said he love me, but I know he does, you can tell by the way he USED to treat me. This whole arguing everyday shit just started cause my hormones are still adjusting. I have been extremely rough with him, but if I want to still be his I need to get my shit together before the only person he sees is Aurie.

I walked to the room me and Zoe shared, I thought about knocking but hell it's my room too. I walked in, and wished my eyes were lying to me. He had her in the bed WE SHARED together. If that ain't disrespectful I don't know what is.

Me - "WHAT THE HELL !"

They both jumped up clueless to what's going on.

Me - "Zoe that's how you feel ? We have a disagreement and you have her all in our bed ?"

Zoe - "I didn't know it was her"

Me - "Liesssss"

Aurie - "No he's telling the truth, I couldn't sleep and my Mom was on my mind so I came in here while he was sleep he thought it was you, I'm sorry I didn't mean to cause trouble"

Me - "Right I believe you"

I was being hella sarcastic.

Aurie - "Listen here, chill with the attitude okay. I normally don't say sorry for no damn body, but I was wrong for coming in here, you either gone accept my apology or not I don't really give a fuck"

She got up and walked out. I felt stupid, and like a bitch. She hurt and I'm sitting here being insecure with myself thinking Zoe would do that on purpose.

Me - "Aurie wait" I caught up to her as much as my mind was telling me not to "I'm sorry, I been paranoid lately thinking you and Zoe had something going on, I understand you going through something and I need to accept that Zoe is your best friend and he's supposed to be there no matter what, it's just, your pretty and a cool ass chick, I get a little jealous sometimes"

Aurie - "It's fine just next time you questioning something just ask, not with attitude or be ready to get it back, you can't keep assuming everybody is out to destroy yalls relationship, have confidence in him, and know that I respect y'all enough to know not to try nothing"

Me - "You actually a cool person, I'm sorry for everything, really"

Aurie - "It's cool, go talk to Zoe, knowing him he's gonna bitch at you"

After I thanked her and I went back to the room to find Zoe. He was getting dressed but clearly something was on his mind.

Me - "I'm sorry"

Zoe - "Yeah, whatever"

Me - "I'm trynna apologize"

Zoe - "I hear you"

Me - "Zoe-"

Zoe - "NO I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ! YOU ALWAYS ACCUSING ME OF FUCKING CHEATING"

ME - "I know and I'm sorry ! What else so you want be to do !"

Zoe - "Prove it ! You act like I'm fucking any and everything out there on the streets, is that what you want me to do !?"

Me - "No but-"

Zoe - "But shit ! I'm done"

Zoe's POV

Me - "But shit ! I'm done"

I walked out, I'm tired of being accused of shit I ain't do. Like I know imma sexy mothafucka but come on now. It could be a female that look like James Brown, and she think I wanna get with her. That insecurity shit gotta stop forreal, Ashley is an attractive girl, she 5'6, brown skinned, hair just past her shoulders, and she can dress. I somewhat see why she feeling some type of way about me and Aurie but whenever I'm with her she know about it, so what is there left to question ? You supposed to have faith in your man right ?

Who y'all think handled the situation the best ?

60 MORE VOTES and 25 MORE COMMENTS for an update !

*Don't forget to vote*