T H I R T E E N

I woke up to Zoe still in my bed, I told him last night if he left I was gone chop his balls off, no bullshit. Somebody had the audacity to be calling me at 9 in the morning, ain't that some shit.

*Phone Convo*

Me - "Yo, who the fuck is this"

I was still tired as hell and my voice told it all.

Hunter - "Me bitch, you been MIA and its time we meet up !"

Me - "Its 9 in the damn morning and you yelling in my ear, call me back when you came to your senses"

*Phone Convo Over*

I was so serious with it too. She know damn well I'm not a morning person. I guess her yelling woke Zoe up too cause when I looked over he was looking at me. He started to get up but I stopped him.

Me - "Where you going"

Zoe - "Ashley got a doctors appointment that she waited last minute to tell me about, I swear she do this shit on purpose"

Me - "Who is Ashley, ohh the girl you didn't tell me about, I remember now"

Zoe - "You so petty for that, it's like she want me to be a dead beat Dad or something"

Me - "Just be there for the baby, have somebody be like the middle man and you wont have to deal with her at all"

Zoe - "But you know how ratchet hoes be, so damn difficult for no reason"

Me - "Then next time don't be silly, and wrap your willy"

Zoe - "I'm so done, yo weird ass always saying some dumb shit !"

Me - "You love it though"

Zoe left to cater to his baby mama, and I went out with Hunter. She begged until I finally gave in. We went to a spa she had already scheduled. I'm actually enjoying getting pampered and treated like a baby.

Hunter - "So what's the latest news ?"

Me - "Well I have a friend name Melique, he's real cool, and My best friend is having a baby, that's pretty much it"

Hunter - "Omg, when do I meet them"

This bitch done really lost her mind. She already slept with Jalen, what on earth make her think she gone meet Melique ?

Me - "You can meet Zoe, but Melique, idk, you gone keep your legs close ?"

Hunter - "When you gone stop holding that against me"

Me - "Never, you betrayed me, so you can't be trusted, you know me, I don't sugar coat shit, don't like it leave, I'm not forcing you to be my friend"

Hunter - "I promise it's never going to happen again"

She should already know I don't believe her, I think imma just cut her off completely. I don't trust her so what's the point of keeping her around ?

Me - "Yeah aight, but I gotta go my Mom is back in the hospital, again"

Hunter - "She'll get better, just wait on it"

I went into the hospital and sat in the waiting room waiting for them to say she tried to kill herself. This wasn't the first time either. She still have me so I don't understand why she would do silly shit like this but everybody don't think the same. The doctor finally came out after about a hour.

Doctor - "Family of Janet Starr ?"

I stood up walking closer to him already irritated that she keep doing this. He looked at me sadly like they always do.

Me - "How many pills did she take this time, and when is she being released"

Doctor - "I'm sorry but Your Mom went completely overboard with it this time, when she was brought in it was already to late to save her...I'm sorry for your lost, if you have any questions feel free to ask"

Me - "Wha-what, she's gone ?"

Doctor - "Yes, we did everything we could"

Me - "Noooo ! Why, why, why !? Why it have to be her ! She wasn't the best Mom but she was mine !"

Last thing I remember was grabbing at my chest and falling out. Everything went silent.

Should Aurie let Hunter meet the guys ?

Her Mom passed :'(

How do you think Aurie gone take her Mom passing ?

50 MORE VOTES and 15 MORE COMMENTS for an update !

*Don't forget to vote*