O N E

Yall wanted the first chapter to the new book so here yall go :)

I'm Aurie Starr, I'm nineteen years old. Never knew who my father was, nor do I care, and had a junkie as a mother, so I'm fucked either way. I graduated last year with a 4.0, currently I'm taking online classes until I'm completely stable financially. I'm very blunt, I don't give a fuck about nobody feelings but mines. My biggest dream is to become a professional dancer, but for now stripping will do. I'm not like other dancers, I could be dressed in jogging pants and a baggy shirt and still make thousands every night. I take pride in what I do cause I love this shit. Not to brag but everywhere I go niggas would throw themselves at me. I'm not dumb though they wanted me for my looks. I'm thick in all the right places. Big butt, small waist, and cute in the face. You can say God was feeling some type of way when he made me. Anyways I have to work tonight so it's time I get ready, it was already eleven. I put on grey sweats and a white fitted shirt and left. I pulled up and walked in the club heading straight to the back.

Candy - "Wassup gurl ?" She said being hella ratchet

Aurie - "You are to much, fuck on somewhere"

Candy - "But yo nigga like it"

Aurie - "And who might that be ?"

Candy - "Rodney" she was smiling stupid hard

See Rodney was my first for everything. I gave him my virginity at age seventeen, I had no plans of giving it up so young but he has his ways with females. He was cute but stupid as fuck. Like nigga, where were you for twelve years of school ? That's the only reason I regret sleeping with him, I wanted someone with thuggish ways but smart, somebody who gone be successful in the future. That's real rare now a days so I should shake that thought right out my head. He was semi tall, low cut hair, dark skinned, as for his build, he was small, and he a lil cutie.

Aurie - "Hell nah, I can't even make a comeback with yo open ass"

Everybody was laughing at her dumb ass. Don't attempt to clown on me and then run off, scary ass bitches these days.

Aurie - "Don't leave, stand your fucking ground"

Candy - "I'm not even going to go there with you right now"

Aurie - "You don't wanna be embarrassed, I get it but don't punk out and have these bitches thinking you weak"

Even though we don't like each other, I still keep it real with her. It's never ok when people see you down, at least to me it ain't. She walked away with no words, I shrugged it off, shit I got money to make. I put on some hot pink boy shorts, white bikini top, and white heels. My boss never said anything about how I dressed, I make him money, so he can shut that shit up. I did a little tease dance on stage, and from that alone I made $4,674. For the rest of the night I did lap dances, when I left I had a total of $7,637. I had it made here at The Players Club, and wasn't planning on leaving until I became a professional. I got home tired as hell, my Mom still wasn't here but it's normal, she stopped giving a fuck a long time ago. I took a long ass shower and slept naked.

Like it so far?

Should I keep going?

20 comments for next update!

*Don't forget to vote*