Out of My Mind - A Kingdom Hearts Cross-Confusion Story: Chapter 12

GOD DANGIT--FOR SOME REASON IT WON'T LET ME DEDICATE A STORY TO TWO PEOPLE I need to dedicate this to my new friend AmorettiElle and one of my best friends and has helped me keep sane with everything and whatnot, cheering me on trying to right and hearing my complaints about how hard it is to research for SPN and TWEWY and how ART. HISTORY. SUUUUUUUCKS AND deal with my KagePro unhealthy obsession. That takes a lot: XxXJustBeFriendsXxX!

-----

Chapter Twelve

Oh...my...word. The Winchesters are my teachers. The. Freaking. Winchesters. Hunters, freaks, demons, angels, good-looking, strong, witty, dim witted, smart, Winchesters. Oh, and psychopaths for saviours too. We're so going to be cursed, aren't we for being here right now? Rule one in Supernatural, is don’t be in Supernatural. And they were teaching us about hunting. Fitting, seeing the kind of place this is. Realizing that means their supernatural beings are here...not so much. But how far do they plan on going to traumatize us, right?

"Oh. My. God." I mumbled, in disbelief/shock/horror/slightly-happy-but-I-know-that-this-is-too-good-to-be-true-based-on-being-near-them-and-their-track-record-but-still-nevertheless-starstruck.

Xion sighed, dreamily. Cocking her head to the right she responded, "I know, right?" All the girls were fawning. I agree, but I know who they are and I actually know what they're like and know that they're so funny, so tragic and tortured...but so freakin' badass. These guys are my heroes.

Roxas looked around and at his “sister.” "Seriously? What are they even hiding under those layers?"

I shook my head. "Six-pack abs. And besides, I wouldn’t worry for now. Everyone’s going to complain by the end of this that they're psychopaths but I know they're not. And I'm already thanking them.

He raised an eyebrow in confusion. "How would you know that?" Whoops, busted.

Dean looked around the class with an uneasy look. "Well, isn't this awesome, we're teaching survival skills to a room full of teenagers that look like they spend too much money in Comic-con." he sighed. "All right, sit down, shut up, and listen."

Yikes, he's not liking this. Then again, he did enjoy publicly humiliating kids in PE before in After School Stride. Now...Now he has to teach what he never wanted to learn. That's got to suck. After School Stride…I started laughing to myself. When I watched that episode, I could never un-see Dean in gym shorts again. It was too funny! Plus…I’m pretty sure the only way I’m going to be able to get through this is with uncomfortable laughter.

Sam tapped his shoulder. "Uh, Dean? They  already are, and we have to give them the notebooks."

He shook his head vigorously. "Oh. Right.” he walked past the class to the lab side of the room and tried to open the cabinet. "Locked. Anyone got a key?" he turned around to ask.

Of course. FBI agents, terrible gym teachers, morgue attendants but not supply teachers.

"You're asking the class for the key?" Sam deadpanned. Dean shrugged.

"These people are in here usually and this is locked. If there's a lock, there's a key right?"

"Oh my god," I laughed, covering my mouth despite the fat lot of good that did to conceal my fit of laughter.

Roxas was looking at me funny and probably Vanitas and everyone else around us that wasn’t so enticed with our strange new teachers. I remember the episode where Sam was the one that said, "If there's a key, there has to be a lock." They totally reversed it in this case. But they look young. Well, they look like they’re halfway in the current seasons back on Earth. Like, season five, season six? But even still, classic Winchester logic. It never fails.