Chapter One.

Lillian's nose scrunched up as she walked past a couple making out. Come on, we're in school! She wanted to yell at them, but decided to keep her mouth closed. Her best friend Jeannette was babbling on about how much fun she was going to have at this party she's forcing Lillian to go to.

They got to their lockers which were right next to each other and unpacked all their things. She pushed her glasses up as she held her binder, text book, and note pad in one arm. Luckily carrying around these books made her arms a little strong.

"Maybe we can find you a date by tonight." Jeannette excitedly said and looked around. "You know, I swear Todd has been having his eyes on you." she giggled, wiggling her eyebrows.

Lillian's nose scrunched up, "Ew no, Todd's a total pervert. Jean, I don't need a date. I agreed to go to this stupid party, not to hook up.", she said, leaning against her closed locker. "I'll probably be sitting out while you and Ryan have your little fun." she said.

Jeanette giggled more, "Indeed it will be fun."

Lillian just shook her head and grinned at her crazy friend. "I'm going, that should make you leave me alone about this anyway. And I'm wearing what I want."

She scuffed, "But...but, I was planning to make you my living Barbie doll." she sarcastically said, pouting her lower lip out, trembling it like she was about to cry, and gave Lillian puppy eyes.

Lillian chuckled, "You're such a loser."

She grinned, "But isn't that why you love me?" she asked, giving her a seductive look.

They giggled with each other before an arm wrapped around Jeanette's shoulder with the school soccer team blue and gold jacket. Lillian looked up in annoyance at her best friend's meat-head jock of a boyfriend, Ryan.

He was super tan, had dark hair that he pushed back, brown eyes, and stood about six feet. He's a nice guy, but Lillian hated how much time Jeanette spent with him now more than her. They only been dating for three months and Jeanette's like a lost puppy when she's not with him.

He leaned down and put a big one on her, "Hey, Jeanie.",

"Jeany?" Lillian questioned and he nodded.

"Yeah, it's my nickname for her. Don't worry, I have one for you to, Calla-Lilly." he said, grinning at her when she looked at him in annoyance.

"You know the real name for that is varkoor, which is Afrikaans for pig ear." she said, earning odd looks from her best friend and her boyfriend. She shrugged, "What? It's true."

"You just made the prettiest flower sound ugly." Jeanette said.

"Yeah, but how about I call you a rose? Sound better?" he asked. "I mean, no one has de-flowered you." he said, chuckling and Jeanette hit him in the stomach.

Lillian grabbed her notebook and hit him in the head with it before storming away angrily. She rolled her eyes when she heard Jeanette apologize for him. She didn't want to hear an apology; she wanted Ryan's head to be stuck in the boy's bathroom toilet. Okay, so she's a virgin. What's the big deal? She just wanted to prevent pregnancies and diseases. Even, losing her virginity was the last thing on her mind.

~

Lillian stepped out of her closet to show Jeanette her outfit, "How do I look?" she asked, looking down at her skinny jeans, red mid-long sleeve Hollister shirt, and brown strappy sandals.

Jeanette got up from the bed and walked over to her with her finger across her chin, looking her over, "Hmm, hold on." she said, taking Lillian's glasses off and lifted her shirt up a little. Not enough to show her navel, but enough for some of her lightly tanned skin to show.