Chapter 5

Maya P.O.V

Date: March 22, 2029

Time: 12:00 PM

Location: 7166 Indigo Blvd Dallas, Texas

"When did this happen?" Rajae asked me as we sat in my room.

"Last week." I told her.

"So not only have you guys done the most dumbest thing in the world but now you've gone and become a home wrecker. Maya he loves Marissa."

"He told me she's on drugs."

"That crazy bitch probably is and she probably is cheating on him but two wrongs don't make a right."

"It's been really great hearing you lecture me about my life but I have to meet Drew at the hotel."

"Oh yeah I forgot. Your parents are back so now you can't fuck here anymore." She told me getting up and walking out.

I rolled my eyes walking into my closet. Why was everybody worried about what me and Drew we're doing. It wasn't their lives and we weren't hurting anybody so why do they care. I'm fifteen and grown enough to make my own decisions. It wasn't like we loved it each other. It was just lust and harmless fun.

I sighed putting on a tank top and nike shorts with some nike shoes then grabbed my keys walking out the door. My step dad had recently bought me a car and I really appreciated it.

I got in starting the car and driving to the Hilton. I parked walking in and going to the elevator. I clicked the twelfth floor as the doors shut closed. It rode up then opened. I stepped out walking down the hall while pulling out my key card. I slid it in the door as it unlocked and pushed it open taking my shoes off at the door along with my socks.

I walked in putting my card on the table as I heard the shower running then abruptly stop. I made my way to the kitchen opening the refrigerator scanning through it as arms wrapped around my waist and his lips against my neck.

"I missed you." Drew told me turning me around and pushing me against the counter.

I looked down seeing his print against the towel as he had it wrapped tightly around his waist.

"I see you did." I told him still looking down.

He lifted my face up pulling my bottom lip between his as he pressed his erection against my core. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his tongue played with mines. His hand ran past my side and under my shirt lifting it up and over my head. I moaned feeling the other go into my shorts as he cupped my sex aggressively pulling my shorts down along with my underwear. I pulled at his towel as it fell from his hips and onto the floor.

"Touch me baby. You know you wan to." He groaned in my ear.

I grasped him stroking him back and forth as he slid my bra straps off my shoulders. I felt it unclasp and fall on the floor as he wrapped his arms under my legs lifting me onto the counter.

"If your gonna do something then do it and do-" I got cut off as he slammed into me leaving my mouth hanging open and breathless.

Drew P.O.V

I ran my hands through her hair as she slept peacefully on my chest. This was completely innocent. We don't love each other. Plus I just found out my girlfriend had been cheating on me for four months and had a heroine addiction.

I had no regret for what I was doing.

I watched as her eyes fluttered open and she looked at me smiling which quickly turned into a frown and she sprinted off the bed and into the bathroom. I got up pulling on my boxers and followed her in as she was hunched over the toilet throwing up. I leaned down holding her hair as she dry heaved letting the rest out.

I flushed the toilet and pulled a small towel out the cabinet wetting it. I sat on the edge of the tub pulling her on my lap. I wiped around her lips and a little across her forehead as she rested her head on my shoulder.

"Maya what's wrong?" I asked her.

"I don't know I think it's the fish we ate for dinner last night but you wouldn't know becuase you've been hiding out at Diggys house ever since our parents got back."

"That's because if I see you walking around in those little shorts that you do then I will fuck you in front of our parents and that won't be good."

I felt her giggle and something weird happen in my stomach. I shook it off as my phone ringed.

"Hold up." I said.

She rose off me as I got up getting my phone off the table and walking in the hall to answer it.

"Wassup Paul."I answered.

"Okay my nigga my conciseness is like on some other shit right now and I can't do it no more and getting high ain't helping cause I'm starting to see Biggie and them and I know them niggas dead." He mumbled.

"What is it?"

"I got Gonnorea." He choked.

"Eww from who?"

"Marissa."