Chapter 4

Drew P.O.V

Date: March 15, 2029

Time: 3:33 pm

Location: Cravens Park, Dallas, Texas.

"Hey boo!" Marissa squealed jumping on me.

"H-hey." I said startled hugging her back.

"Hey Paul." She told him but her whole voice changed, kind of seductive.

"Hi." He said then turned around and continued shooting baskets.

"Diggy." She said rudely.

"Marissa." He said in the same tone then turned back to Paul.

She grabbed my hand pulling me to a bench and sat down on my lap grinning.

"What is it?" I asked confused.

She roughly grabbed my face smashing her lips into mines. She like the damn hulk. She forced my lips apart letting her tongue slide in my mouth. She tasted just like weed. I would never in my life smoke. Paul and them do but not me. She started to put her hand down my shorts when I pulled away putting her hands to her sides.

"You don't wanna make love to me?" She asked as her eyes got watery.

This bitch is crazy.

"Marissa what the hell?! We're in public! Are you high right now?" I questioned.

"No silly!" She exclaimed giggling. "I'm Marissa..or am I high?"

"I'm gonna take you home."

I got up pulling her with me. I walked back over to the basketball court seeing Diggy and Paul playing one on one.

"You guys imma take her home." I told them.

"Thank God." I heard them both mumble.

"I'll text you." I said as I walked to my car.

I got in as Marissa got into the passenger side. I was almost to her house when I got stopped by a red light. I looked over seeing her asleep. I don't know what happened. When we first met she was quiet and sweet. Then she started hanging with Jennifer and started getting high. I miss the old her.

I pulled up outside her house and parked. I opened her door carrying her and walking to her front door. Her mom opened it then looked at Marissa than me. I could see the pain in her eyes.

"Hi Mrs. Williams." I said.

"Hello sweetheart. Thank you for bringing her home. We haven't seen her in a week. Austin!" She told me then called out to Marissa's dad.

"What Diamond! Why you yell-" He stopped at the door seeing Marissa.

I saw his Jaw tighten as he grabbed her out my hands.

"Thank you Drew. We'll handle this." He told me.

I nodded walking back to my car and getting in.

I just sat there. Drugs took away my mom and now marijuana was taking Marissa. I felt my eyes getting watery and quickly wiped them pulling off. I pulled up to my house a couple of minutes later parking in the garage.

I walked up stairs and down the hall to Maya room. She standing in her kitchen reading. I walked over to her as she looked up at me.

"Hey." She said putting her book down. "What's wrong?"

I held her face between my hands kissing her. She moaned as I sucked on her lip pushing her against the wall. I ran my hand under the hem of her shirt pulling it over head. I bit down on her neck while I lifted her onto the counter.

I don't care about anything right now. I just need a release and right now Maya is exactly that.

She pulled my shirt off sliding her hand down into my shorts stroking me. I groaned picking her up and carrying her to her bed. I laid her down kissing on her neck while my hand ran up her back undoing her bra. I threw it on the floor kissing down the middle of her chest, to her belly, stopping at her waist.

I looked up at her as she bit her lip looking right back at me.

I slid off her shorts and underwear kissing her inner thighs. She brought my face back to hers kissing me while flipping me over so she was on top. She slid off my shorts along with my underwear throwing them on the side of the bed. I looked up at her as she slowly slid down onto me. She threw her head back as she bit her lip. She had to be a virgin. She was so tight.

I placed my hands on her hips guiding her moving her back and forth. She moaned as I moved her faster and faster. I groaned as she pushed my hands away making me go deeper inside her. I felt her tighten around me as I found my release.

"Drew." She moaned as I felt her cum then collapse on top of my chest.

We just laid there. Breathing heavy listening to unevenness of our breaths. I flipped us over and slowly slid out of her laying next to her.

"Drew." She said.

"Yea." I answered.

"Let's do that again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture of Marissa

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE