Chapter 7

Maya P.O.V

"Breath Babygirl." My mom cooed rubbing my back.

I sat on my knees over the toilet trying to get my stomach under control.

"Are you sure you can't come?" I asked.

"No baby I have work. But tell Dr. Wright to call me when she is able."

"I will."

"Okay baby you sure your fine?"

"Yes momma."

She smiled and kissed my head leaving out my room. I flushed the toilet and got up to pee. I pulled my underwear down and saw blood spots. I groaned putting in a tampon then flushed the toilet going to my closet. I went bra less putting on a tank top and tights with my blue vans. I walked out my bathroom seeing Drew sitting on my bed. I walked over to him and he pulled me between his legs with us chest to chest resting his hands on my ass.

"Ouch Drew my boobs are sore." I whined.

"How you feeling?" He asked.

"I'm nauseous and dizzy." I told him.

"My poor baby."

He leaned in kissing my neck and I pushed him away.

"What?" He asked.

"Don't call me baby when your still with Marrissa."

"Maya." He groaned.

"No Drew. I'm serious. She's your baby. I'm your booty call."

"Oh my god your so fucking ridiculous." He yelled.

"And your a dick. I'm sick of this Drew. I'm done. I'm not fucking with you no more!"

"Finally! You are a booty call. At least Rissa knows what she's doing!"

I rolled my eyes as he left out my room and grabbed my purse walking downstairs and outside. I opened my car door as Drew pulled out speeding off toward school. I bit my lip to keep myself from crying and pulled out going towards Dallas. I pulled up to the hospital and got out going to the sixth floor. I signed in and automatically went back being the only one there.

The nurse took me back taking my height, blood pressure, and weight. She took my blood last before logging on to her computer.

"You sexually active?" She asked.

"Yes." I sighed.

"Do you use protection?"

"Yes." I lied.

She nodded then put on my bracelet walking me to the room. She walked out as Dr. Wright walked in shutting the door. She hugged me then sat down pulling out her clip board.

"How are you sweetheart?" She asked.

"I'm okay. Just been nauseous lately. How have you and the twins been?"

"I'm great, the twins are in their terrible twos. But let's get straight to the point about your blood test. Maya your not sick with anything."

"Oh great."

"You're pregnant."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not, I started my period this morning."

"Were they drops?"

"Yes. . ."

"Babygirl you were spotting."

I felt my heart stop and my hand immediately drop to my stomach.

"Oh."

"I have some pamphlets with some options for you. Would you like me to tell your mom?"

"No I will."

She nodded and we said our goodbyes. I got in my car and drove back to Mansfield toward school. I'm pregnant I guess. It just doesn't feel real. Nothing really feels real. I parked and got out going in the school. I started feeling dizzy again and began to open the door to my chemistry class when everything went black.

Just a filler before all the drama and destruction begins. Maya and Drew in the pic.