Chapter 2

Maya P.O.V

Date: March 15, 2029

Time: 7:18 am

Location: 7166 Indigo Blvd Dallas, Texas.

"No one has to know but you and me." He whispers in my ear.

I nod my head as he unbuttons shirt exposing my bare chest. He gently pushes me down on the bed, pulling my shirt off. I pull his shirt over his head mesmerized by his brode and fit chest. He connects his lips to mines and my legs seem to go num. He lets his tongue in exploring my mouth as his hand reaches down and grabs my ass.

"Drew." I moan in his mouth.

I wake up in a hot sweat feeling the moisture between my legs.

"Just a dream...Just a dream." I repeat to myself relieved.

But disappointed.

The past few nights my dreams about him seem to get more and more intense. Friday we were just kissing. Yesterday we were making out. And now today it escalated to almost having sex.

These dreams had to stop.

"Pimp Pimp Pimp imma young pimp." My ringtone 'Pimp' by Yung Nation went off indicating that my bestie Rajae was calling me.

Rajae is my bestfriend. We grew up together but then her family had to move here. But now that I'm here too I'd planned on spending a lot of time with her. I answered my phone and put it to my ear.

"Hey bunny." Rajae said over the phone.

"Hey lollie." I said to her.

"When am I gonna see my hoe."

"When am I gonna see my bitch."

"When ever I wanna see yo rachet ass."

"K bitch."

"K hoe." She said. "So is yo step brother fine...what he look like?"

"He white and sexy as hell and he got abs for days." I said thinking about Drew shirtless.

"Ooh see I knew yo mama liked white chocolate."

"Yea I know."

"Well let me let you get yo life together cause I can smell yo morning breath from through the phone."

"Shut up." I said laughing.

"Ooh you just singed my eyebrow. Breath smelling like 40 ounces of bounce that ass."

"Bye bitch."

"Bye hoe."

I hung up the phone.

I got out my bed and walked to the bar in my room and made me some coffee. I went in the bathroom while my coffee brewed and brushed my teeth and washed my face. When I came out the bathroom Drew was sitting at the bar writing in something. He looked up seeing me and closed it and walked over to me.

"Hey." He said.

Right then and there is when I wanted to just pounce on him but I found the strength to control myself.

"Hey." I said.

I walked around him and into my little kitchen behind my bar and poured me some coffee.

"You want some?" I asked him.

He nodded his head sitting back at the bar. I poured his cup and gave it to him. I grabbed my mug and sat next to him on a bar stool.

"So did you sleep good?" He asked me.

"Yep." I said popping the P.

He chuckled and took a sip of his coffee.