34: I Am an Anchor

A/N: A LEMON FOR AIKOU? NO I DON'T DO THAT. (Unless... a lemon fanfic... is done...)

BTW the story will near its ending ;;;; I can't believe it would reach its end. I don't want to do the ending. I don't want this to end. I suffer.
=

Chapter 34: I Am an Anchor

-

"That's beautiful!" Kourin said as she stared at the sketch of the wedding gown.

The wedding gown is long and has simple designs, it is sleeveless and there would be an additional gloves to wear. There is also a veil that is attached on a hair tie with floral decorations.

Kourin smiled as she agreed to the design. "This is really a perfect design that Mrs. Sendou picked for you, Kourin." Takuto said to her.

"Thank you for this, Mom." Kourin said to Shizuka who smiled back.

"Any time, dear." Shizuka replied, "And for Aichi, I think I know already."

"Hm? What could it be?" Takuto wondered.

Shizuka looked at Aichi who's looking at Kourin as Kourin stared at the sketches.

"Aichi, I'm making you wear a blue formal suit with a white tie." Shizuka told Aichi.

Aichi looked at Shizuka, "Um... I'm okay with that, Mom."

"It's settled for the two then, all we need are the theme and the colors. The decorations and the bridesmaid and best man. Who would you two like them to be, Aichi and Kourin?" Takuto asked.

Then, the two suddenly looked at each other and smiled before looking back at Takuto.

"Kai-kun!"

"Misaki."

Takuto nodded and smirked as the couple gave a bunch of giggles.

"I can't wait for the wedding to come," Takuto said and looked at the window.
-

School came again and it became much busier; projects, home works, and other things were needed to be done. Kourin kept herself from being stressed out because it would be too dangerous for her health. But then, she would feel some attacking her so she would be staying at the hospital for some days.

It was really hard for her.

Months passed, it was her cycle. She would be okay for some weeks, and after that she would be needing check ups. Needless to say it was making her terrified. Everyone would worry for her, and Kourin doesn't want that.

Aichi would stay with her when she's at the hospital, and he would constantly tell her he's there for her to help her. Kourin can only agree to him, because she knew that Aichi will always be.
-

There was this one night at the hospital, and Aichi was the one with Kourin. He was sitting beside her and looking at her as she looked at the ceiling.

"When will this end, Aichi?" Kourin asked.

Aichi shook his head as an answer, Kourin only sighed.

"We don't know what will happen to me, but..." Kourin looked at Aichi, "I just want to go to the part where... we'll be together. Aichi, please stay here..."

Aichi gulped, he looked at her hand and held her. "Just... hold me... I'll stay here with you." He whispered.

"Aichi..." Kourin closed her eyes, letting her tears fall down. "You'll help me, right?"

"Of course..." Aichi said, "I'll help you, and save you from this... this sad life. We'll be happy, be with our future children... and grow old together."

"I want that to happen."

"Me too, so please.. be strong... just be strong..." Aichi whispered and brought Kourin's hand to his face and kissed it.

'I want to help you but I don't know how... I want to save you but I am just an anchor... sinking you, letting you down...' Aichi thought. 'But I'll try my best to make you happy...'

"Aichi.... I love you so much." Kourin whispered.

"I love you too, Kourin-chan." Aichi said and went to kiss her forehead. "I'll stay with you okay? So please... get well soon."

Kourin nodded and smiled, "Good night, Aichi."

"Good night, Kourin-chan."
-

When Aichi woke up from sleeping as he sat, he saw Kourin looking at him with a smile. He couldn't help but to blush. "You were watching."

"I can't help it, Aichi. You were so cute." Kourin told him and poked his cheek. "And stop blushing."

"Eh..." Aichi laughed nervously and looked around, "I uh... did anyone come here?" He asked as he saw the basket full of fruits and other food.

"Just Suiko, she was the one who left the basket."

Aichi nodded, and then he stood up and stretched his arms a bit. "I'll feed you then, a morning breakfast for my future wife."

"Oh come on, stop that." Kourin told him.

"Eh? But it's true!" Aichi said as he looked at Kourin while he poured a glass of milk.

"Idiot." Kourin muttered and blushed as she looked away.

"Tsun tsun~" Aichi gave a silly grin to her as he put the glass of milk on the table next to Kourin and he took a spoonful of cereal. "Come on, you have to eat your breakfast."

"I can do it on my own." Kourin protested.

"No way, Kourin-chan. I'll do it!" Aichi replied, and he was glad that Kourin gave up and looked back at him.

"Alright then, you do it." Kourin ate the spoonful of cereal and Aichi grinned as he continues to feed her.

"On this way, I can help you." Aichi muttered.

Kourin smiled back at him and suddenly gave a peck on his lips. Aichi got shocked. "That would keep you from saying things like that."

"U-uh..." Aichi just chuckled and continued to feed Kourin.
-

END OF CHAPTER 34