25: Permission

Chapter 25: Permission

-

Misaki was walking at the park with her cat Assistacat, she rubbed its head as it yawned. Misaki giggled as she looked at Assistacat and then looked back at the scenery around the park.

She saw two familiar people, and she quickly knew who they are. Misaki thought that those two might be on a date so she decided to just leave them alone.

Misaki suddenly heard her phone ring and she quickly answered.

"Hello?" Misaki spoke.

"Hell- wait a sec. Misa! Stop- goddamn it! Kei!" It was Kai.

Misaki wondered why Kai called her, and she wondered why Kai was quite pissed.

"K-Kai?"

"Uh, hey Tokura. I was just wondering if- Oh crap, that's Misa's food not yours, Ren!"

"Ren?" Misaki sweat dropped, "Is Ren there?"

"No, I mean… I have some quite problems with my cats so…" Kai explained then he sighed, "I have a cat named Ren. By the way, will you come over? I have my cat problems here and- Misa stop scratching my bed sheets!"

Misaki then giggled and smiled, "Alright. I'll go there with Assistacat right away."

"Sure."

Misaki looked back at Assistacat and said, "Come on, we're going to my friend's place."

"Meow!"
-

"So, we're about to explain why we want to get married at this age…" Kourin muttered as she walked with Aichi to the bus stop. Then, Kourin glared at Aichi. "Somehow I regret saying yes to your proposal."

"What the… why?" Aichi looked at Kourin in confusion and terror.

"Takuto is a very strict person, you know that. And he might jump into conclusions, like you impregnating me." Kourin replied.

"That's too impossible for me to do that!" Aichi exclaimed.

Kourin then looked at Aichi with a unamused face. "It is impossible, but Takuto's mind is."

Aichi gulped in nervousness, "But were you serious on saying no to my proposal?"

"Are you really an idiot? I was joking." Kourin smirked at him. "I guess we should go, the bus is here."

"S-sure…"
-

Aichi and Kourin reached the Tatsunagi residence and they went inside the house, they led into Takuto's office room. There they met Takuto waiting for them.

"Sit down now you two," Takuto said, he observed them as they sat next to each other.

"So tell me the reason why at this point of your age, you want to get married?" He asked.

Aichi was the first to speak. "Um… the reason is because-"

"Let me guess, she's pregnant?" Takuto gave a sly smile, Aichi blushed hardly and Kourin face palmed.

"I knew it… I knew it…" Kourin muttered.

"No! I'll never do that to her, we're too young and-" Aichi panicked.

Suddenly, Takuto laughed. Causing the two to look at him. "I'm sorry, I was kidding. But if that ever happens, you know already. So tell me, why?"

"The reason is…" Aichi bit his lower lip, "I want to marry her because I love her dearly and- and I want to take care of her…"

Takuto then smiled, "Kids these days…"

"Aren't you one?" Kourin taunted.

"Quiet there, Kourin." Takuto glared.

Kourin smirked as she rolled her eyes and looked away.

"So what you're saying is, you want to marry because you want to take care of her?" Takuto said.

"And help her." Aichi continued.

Takuto then gave a smile, "How thoughtful, I've never seen anyone like you before. You're so different than anyone." Takuto then looked at Kourin and he went to her. "Kourin here, I treasure her. When I first met her I already told myself to take care of her, but you are different than I am. You are so thoughtful of my relative, she's like my sister. So Aichi, you have my permission to marry her. But I have a condition."

"Tell me," Aichi said.

"Finish your studies first, but I think you already planned for that."

"I plan to marry her right after we graduate." Aichi told him.

"I see, I'll just help you with the finances and other things. But right now, think of your studies." Takuto tapped Kourin's shoulders.

"I guess this ends our conversation, I hope you two a happy future." Takuto smiled lively.

"Thank you, Takuto." Kourin thanked and she went out with Aichi.

"Thank you so much, Takuto-kun!" Aichi said and waved at him as they went out.
-

"I guess that's it," Kourin said and held Aichi's hand. "We got accepted by your so called evil being."

"You were the one who called Takuto-kun that…" Aichi replied.

"I know... stop being a killjoy." Kourin frowned.

"I'm sorry," Aichi apologized. He then heard his phone ring and he answered it. "Hello?"

"Aichi, want to come over?" Kai asked.

"Um, why?" Aichi asked back.

"I got cats, I'm with Tokura at my apartment. Bring Kourin too, it would be great." Kai said.

Aichi chuckled and nodded, "Sure." He looked at Kourin and smiled. "Let's go to Kai-kun's. He's inviting us over a cat party. He always does that, you know."

"I never realized Kai's a cat person." Kourin said.

"You can't blame him for being a cat person, he's like that since we were kids." Aichi replied and then smirked. "Let's go now?"

"Of course," Kourin replied and smiled back at Aichi.
-

END OF CHAPTER 25

Cat party! Reminds me of when I was a kid I had like 5 cats and did a cat party because I wanted to.