29: Plans

Chapter 29: Plans

-

Aichi was at his house, he was sitting on the couch and staring at the TV. He was in silence, he rested his head on the couch and sighed.

"Aichi, is there anything wrong?" Aichi heard his sister Emi, coming from the kitchen with a tray containing cups of tea and cookies on her hand and she put it on the coffee table.

"Wrong... there's…" Aichi adjusted his seat to take a cookie, "There might be. But I hope it won't be worse."

"Is this about Rekka-chan's sister?" Emi asked.

Aichi nodded as he ate the cookie and took a sip on his tea. "Her illness is getting bad than it was. She kept on coughing and vomiting blood, and other… things…"

"I understand," Emi replied. "I've also heard that you guys are engaged now."

Aichi smiled at his sister, "Yeah we are. Hopefully we're getting married after we graduate."

"Right after you graduate?! Aichi isn't that-"

"I know Emi… But I just want to be with her, I-I really love Kourin-chan and…"

Suddenly their mother came in, Shizuka was looking at Aichi. "Is that true, Aichi? You're marrying someone?"

"Yes Mom, I am." Aichi said. "I was planning her to meet you, if you don't mind."

"That's… really fine for me! But why at such a young age?" Shizuka then wondered.

"Mom, I'm going to become Eighteen. And… Kourin-chan's gonna be Nineteen next year. I still can't believe she's a year older than me." Aichi told his mother.

"Yeah because it's not legal to marry if you're under Eighteen, Aichi. What a dumb move." Emi huffed and drank her tea.

"Emi…" Aichi sweat dropped.

"But Aichi, why does it seem like you're sad? Did something happen?" Shizuka asked as she got concerned of her son's expression.

Aichi then got a downcast face, he sighed and spoke. "Kourin-chan has an illness, and… it was quite hard for her."

"Illness? What kind?"

"Cancer."

Shizuka gasped in surprise and got concerned, she went to Aichi and pats his back when she saw him about to cry.

"I'm sorry, dear. I shouldn't have asked." Shizuka told him.

Aichi shook his head and wiped his tears away, "No it's okay, Mom. It's better to know, that way we can help her. I've been helping her too."

"I see..."

Aichi heard his phone ring and saw that it was Kourin so he immediately answered. "Kourin-chan?"

"Aichi, um… Takuto wants to make our wedding to be grand. That damn idiot, he didn't have to." Kourin spoke in a somehow irritated tone.

"Um… a grand wedding?" Aichi asked.

"Yes, Takuto asked me if you want to have guests, and not just little guests. As many guests as you want. He also wants to ask who'll be the bridesmaid and anything… A western style wedding." Kourin said and sighed.

Suddenly, Shizuka took Aichi's phone and answered. "Is this Kourin-chan?"

"Um..  y-yes?"

"I'm Aichi's mother, by the way. And I've heard your conversation! So the wedding will be grand? I'd like to give some suggestions if you need help!" Shizuka told.

"Thank you, Mrs. Sendou. I'll tell my relative later."

"Oh don't call me Mrs. Sendou! Just Mom is okay! After all, you'll be my daughter-in-law!" Shizuka giggled.

Kourin then also giggled and replied, "Of course, Mom!"

"Oh and Kourin-chan?"

"Yes, Mom?"

"I hope everything will be all right for you and Aichi."

"Yes Mom, we will."

The call ended and Shizuka gave Aichi's phone back. "Aichi, when can I meet Kourin-chan?"

"I um… was about to ask her earlier but you…" Aichi smiled nervously.

"I'm sorry, but you'll ask her. Okay?"

"Sure!"
-

Kourin was speaking to Takuto about the wedding, although she thought it was early. It is better to make it organized.

"Aichi's Mom told me she can help." Kourin said.

Takuto then smiled as he looked at Kourin, "That's better! We will contact her and prepare the preparations! I'm glad Aichi's Mom will help."

"Yeah, by the way I have to go to my check up. I'll be with Rekka since Suiko isn't here."

"Where'd your sister go?" Takuto asked.

"She's meeting up with her friends today," Kourin replied and then went out.

"Take care, Kourin! And if you manage to see Aichi, ask him their contacts!"

"I will!"

Rekka smirked at Kourin and went near her, "Excited for the wedding, aren't you Kourin?"

"Just shut up, Rekka." Kourin blushed.

Rekka giggled, "This might become the best wedding ever, Kourin! And when that happens, babies!"

"Rekka, what the heck?!"

"Hehe, just kidding!"
-

END OF CHAPTER 29

A/N: God, I have no idea how to write the next chapters. Gotta watch some videos and listen to more music for reference!