True power and Miracle light

Normal POV

Sakura and the others crying over Sasuke.Ino held Sakura trying to calming her down.

"ahh..."Sakura still crying to Sasuke chest.

"it can't be real..."

"Sakura..." Ino said.

"we have to go..."

"NO!!" Sakura reject to go.

"Sakura! that's was Sasuke want to make you stay alive.Please don't wasted it..."Ino shouted to Sakura.

"i won't leave him behind!" Sakura said stubborn.

"there's must have a way to bring his life back..."

"Sakura!"

"even it cost my life.."

a voice was ringing inside her head.

"You know,you have a special power now..."

"That can save you and someone that so precious to you..."

Sakura take a deep breath and put her hand to Sasuke's wound.

"i'm sorry,Sasuke.." Sakura apologize.

"What are you doing,Sakura?!"Ino trying to stop her doing.

"Sakura,don't do that! you'll die!" Naruto said grab her hand.

"please,Naruto...i want him to stay alive.Don't stop me.."Sakura begged.

"Sakura-san"

"don't stop me,everyone"Sakura continuing to save Sasuke.

Sakura cast her revival spell to Sasuke.Sakura let out her full power to made it working.

please,let it working smoothly.Please,let him have a chance to alive Sakura praying.

"Come back,Sasuke!!!"Sakura shouted.

a blood come out from Sakura eyes and her mouth.Sakura body can't hold any longer.

"Sakura!"her friends said worriedly.

"i'm...okay..."

Sakura can feel his heart beating again but his eyes didn't open.Sakura strengthen her spell more.Blood won't stop pouring from her eyes and mouth.

Please,open your eyes...Sasuke! Sakura praying more for Sasuke to open his eyes.

"his hand just moved a little"Tenten pointing to Sasuke right hand.Everyone said so.

"made it.made it.made it.."Sakura muttering.

"MADE IT!!" Sakura's power was overflowing from her body.Her power was making her friends wound back to normal.

"it's warm..."Shikamaru said.

"our wound!"

"it back to normal!"

"Ino,don't tell me this is..."Sai ask Ino.Ino nodded

"yes,this is Heartglass true power."

"this power was so special and so warm..."a tears rolling Ino's cheek.

"this is the true power of Maiden of Haruno clan,Princess Haruno Sakura.but..."Ino head turn down and sniffled.

"it risking her own life..."Ino sniffled.

Sakura closed her eyes tightly to make revival succeed.Then,she smiled to remembering her time with Sasuke while look to his face.

Sasuke...thank you for always be with me...i will always-