Sakura's Secret is revealed

Sasuke's POV

In the morning,i woke up and go to bathroom for have a quick shower.After that,i come down for take a glass of water,while drinking i realized something odd oh yeah, where's Sakura? It's not like her for not on the kitchen in the morning  I thought,and then i hear someone calling my name "oh..hey Sasuke,today you up early than me...." Said Sakura from upstairs."Sakura,it's very rare of you.Usually you up at 06:00 AM,now is 10:00 AM"."are you alright? You face look pale...do you have a cold?" i said worrying her."nn...i'm alright.As you see i-"Sakura suddenly coughing really bad and go to somewhere.Seeing her action like that is make me more worried and come to upstairs to follow her.When I found her on bathroom,my expression from worried become really shock at her fall unconscious on floor."hey! Sakura?! Hang in there! Hey! Wake up! Sakura!!".

Sakura's POV

"Where am I?"I said to myself.come to think,this place is so dark..I cannot see anything."hello...anybody here?" I scream a little.I walk little by little,and then I hear a voice is like calling me "......ack!" I can't hear clearly about a second the voice become clearly "come back!".

"Aaaaaah!!!"
I got up and seeing that I'm on a bed "a dream....it feels so real..."I touch my head and trying to remember that dream clearly."by the way...who carrying me here?" Then i feel someone touch my hand and I look to see who is touching my hand.It was Sasuke "did he carrying me to bed? How sweet...." I smiled a little and pat Sasuke's head.While I'm patting Sasuke head,he moves a little then woke up and look up to see me."Sakura?! Are you okay now? You made me worries so much you know!"Sasuke yelling at me."I'm so sorry for make you worried about me this much,now I'm okay you don't have to worrying me anymore" I said like my usual character."are you really sure? I doubt it.Your face is still pale.You hiding something from me didn't you? Tell me Sakura"how did he know?! .silence is haunting our conversation. I really don't know what to say about this. Should I tell him or not...can i trust him with all of my life? I didn't have a choice to tell him "maybe this is it,this time I'm going to tell you my secret that I want you to be a last person that I'm going to tell this"i let out a long sigh before tell my secret.Sasuke just see me with a serious face and didn't say anything."my heart is being cursed by someone into a glass.My heart has a short lifetime.As you can see,this book is my lifetime.I already read 17 pages of 30 pages.This story is very similar to mine.But the first page telling that the princess cannot fall in love,if the princess fall in love with someone,the princess's heart is going to broken little by little.On page 16,the princess is become sick and coughing blood lately.I'm always wondering why my life story is very similar to this book.And then I realized that this book Is my lifetime.My body is like become weaker than usual.Well Sasuke,I think my life won't hang any longer than i want.So...what you say? Are you going to stay here or go find someone you've been finding for and leave me here alone?"finish me.

Sasuke's POV

Hear Sakura story and her question is makes me realize something.If I'm leaving her for finding him,what will happen after that? But my heart say stay here and protect her as her knight.Protect her or find him? Thinking that is making me confused."Sasuke?" Listen to your heart! I grab her hand and kiss it like a prince or knight.Sakura was surprised at Sasuke's action."w...what's w..rong Sasuke??" Said Sakura embarrassed."I will stay here!"."I accept you request didn't I? As your knight,I'm going to protect you with all of my life"."I promised" Sakura didn't say anything just hug me so tight."Sa...Sakura?" I confused at her.While I'm didn't move a little,I feel that Sakura's body is trembled."I..dont know what to say...but,..Thank you...." I look up to see Sakura face.Sakura was crying.I feel a tears fall to my cheek,and I'm trying to comforting her."shh...I'm here..so it's alright...your going to be fine..." I said with a gentle voice to her.

After Sakura crying,she was asleep and I'm taking care and look after her."if a princess fall in love with someone,princess heart is going to broken..." I whisper while pat her head."but what if someone was fall in love with the princess? For an example,what if me become fall in love with her..." After i said that,I realized something.A spark was coming through to my heart.While I see her,my face become little hot and I whisper"so..this is what weird feeling that I've been feel when I'm with you..."."I think...I love you,Sakura..."i mumbled and unconsciously asleep beside her.

Normal POV

"Almost there...Princess"whisper a shadow while turn back to through the forest and disappear again in front of the castle.