Will you be my knight?

Sasuke's POV

"This is my house" "where the guard or your family? Are you live alone?" After I said that,Sakura expression become sad.Damn I really regret to said that.
"Well...yeah,I live alone on this house..."replied her sadly."let's come in and then continue our chat about that..." "Okay" I said while come in to her house,well actually not house but a castle!

Sakura's POV

After I and Sasuke enter my house,I go to the kitchen for making us a dinner,then check at fridge what ingredients I have
"

Maybe this dinner food is beef stew and tomato salad" said me."should I help you too?" "Kyaaaa!!!" Sasuke just silent at her scream.what a cute scream...while think about Sakura cute scream,he didn't realized that his cheeck little red."you're suprised me Sasuke...it's okay wait on dining room okay." "Ok...".

Sasuke's POV

While Sakura making dinner,I traveling this castle to take a look
Sheesh...she living in this big castle alone,no wonder she being chassing by a thief's  while I thinking,my eyes catch a sight of a room or probably it's Sakura room.I come inside and feeling relaxed on her room smells rose and cherry blossom,it's makes me feel so relax and sleepy...,I see a photo of her then I look at it.The photo I see is Sakura when she was little maybe 7 years old with her family maybe...,then Sakura when she under a cherry blossom's tree,she looks so beautiful on there,and finally Sakura when she was baby with her mother.but what I think now is where her family...."Sasuke...dinner is ready!"yell Sakura "uh..yeah I'm coming!" Reply me

Timeskip go to Sakura's POV

After dinner

"How the food? Is delicious?" Doubt me "it's so delicious! Especially the beef stew,it's make me want more" after hearing that,I feel so happy and smiled at him "really? I'm glad!" And then I realized something, it's about chat earlier."Oh yeah,earlier I said that after dinner I continue our chat about that,right?" "if you don't want,it's alright" "no..i want to tell you" "Okay....I live alone because all of my family is killed by an unknown person,first before killing time me and person on this castle was kidnapped by his crew and put all of us sleeping with sleep gas,after that my sight become black or I already under his sleep gas.after I awake,my hand and legs being tied and cannot go anywhere,while I'm like that I hear a scream of my maid and I see a blood on a floor it's probably from my maid.After killed my maid,his crew was come to me and dragging me to scary room filled with a blood.when a sword and knife was going to me,i become wide awake and struggling on rope while my hand was going to take a knife for cut the rope.And I did it,i run fast as I can then I see a corpse of my family,it's was so terrible they're face was filled with blood,I can't hold it anymore and continue to runaway from that scary place" after hearing that story,Sasuke just said I'm sorry "no..its okay,maybe it was my fate from a god because of this..." My voice become a whisper at a final words "what did you say?" I shook my head and say it's nothing and i realized something "hey Sasuke..." " yes?" "Will you...will you be...my...knight?"