The arrival of the traitor

Sakura's POV

"Nnn..." i woke up and see around me.It's already morning... I have to make a breakfast when I'm trying to get up,I feel someone held my wrist so tight.I look to my wrist and I see Sasuke was sleeping while hold my wrist.oh...it's Sasuke....Wait,Sasuke?! Ehh...why he is here?!!  My movement making Sasuke wakes up.I'm just see him not say anything."um...good Morning,Sasuke..." I said gently.then,Sasuke raise his head to meet my face with sleepy eye.After a second,Sasuke surprised and making a worried face while said "Sakura?! Are you okay?? You didn't coughing blood again,didn't you??".When Sasuke said that,I remember what happen last night.Sasuke is taking care of me last night.... I hold Sasuke hand and gently said "I'm okay...thank you for worrying about me...I'm sorry for troubling you because of me..." Sasuke let out a relief sigh "no...it's fine after all,just...,I'm glad that you're fine"."and thank you for comforting me last night,I really need that so much" I smiled at Sasuke."yosh! Since I'm getting better,I'm going to make a breakfast.Sasuke,you just sit on dining room and wait until breakfast is ready okay?!" I said excitedly.Sasuke just say "hn" and go down with me.

2 weeks later

Sasuke's POV

"hey teme!" Said yellow spiky hair with black long hair girl toward garden."yo,dobe.." I smirkingly at his attitude when I call him that."you have a guts for calling me that huh?!" A anime vein popped on Naruto's head."bring it on,dobe" as Usual,me and Naruto fighting again."N..naruto-kun..,Sasuke-san...S..Stop Fighting...If Sakura-san Kno-"and too late...."Naruto! Sasuke! Stop fighting!"Scream Sakura from far away.Me and Naruto immediately stop our fighting."I'll remember this,Sasuke...."."me too,Naruto...".

2 hours later

"Since everyone already here,let's us toast!" Everyone nodded and..."Happy Birthday,Sakura!" Sakura let out a tears,and smiled to us "thank you so much everyone...I'm really happy...".Then Sakura blow the candle and prepare to slice the birthday cake and share to us."here you go,Sasuke"."ah...thanks"I said.Ino,Temari,and Tenten are sitting under the Cherry blossom tree.Sai,Neji,and Shikamaru chatting about something.Me,Naruto,Sakura,and Hinata making a flower crown with a little chatting."so...Sasuke already know about that,Sakura?"Naruto questioning Sakura.Sakura nodded and said "Well,i want to tell him soon,but he already find out...hehe..,and he became so mad because I didn't telling him beside you guys"."well of course I am,you making me so worried all day you know..."."I'm sorry..."Sakura looking down sad."no,it was me who should say sorry for being harsh to you..".

"well..well,let's drop that topic and eat the cake already!" yell Ino cutting the conversation,we nodded and eat the cake while chat.

3 hours later

"see you tommorow,you two!"ino waving a hand to Sakura and Sasuke."be safe you two..." said Temari."make sure you protect Sakura-chan,Sasuke! if you don't,i'll kill you!"warn Naruto."see you,Sakura-chan"smile Hinata."See you too,you guys!"said Sakura cheerful while waving a hand to her friends.

"ahh...today was fun..."."it's been so long,someone come to here and have a party together"said Sakura feeling happy than before.

"i'm glad you're happy again.."

"yeah! it's all thanks to you,Sasuke.If you didn't make a suprise like this,maybe i'll forget again.."

Then,i remember something.Something that was very important that i was almost forgot.

"Sakura,this is for you...i'm sorry,this is all i can give to you"

"no,it's okay.I'm so happy! thank you so much,Sasuke!"Sakura suddenly give me a big hug.I'm just smile and pat her head and say your welcome.

i was the first let go her,and silence was haunting.Sakura just stare to me with her usual gaze,i starting to blush at her look and my heart was beating so fast than before.

"S..Sakura..."

"yes?"

Sakura answer it calmly and i was so nervous to continue this chat with her."what's wrong,Sasuke? you're face was red like tomato,you know" it's was you're fault for making my face like this .

"Sakura...there's something i want to tell you..."

i took a deep breath and continue it."i...i lo-"

"Well...well...,i'm sorry for interrupt your conversation.i'm here for the princess"

someone was interrupting my confession to her,but this voice...is like someone i know... i'm trying to remember who is this voice.i can't see him,because of the dark.The man stepped forward and began to show his true form.When it became clearly,I became so shocked and so mad.

"you..."

"Sasuke...you know this person?" Sakura said while thinking have a bad feeling towards her and Sasuke.

"it's been while,right Sasuke?"said the person with a smirk.

Sasuke takes his sword and runs to the man he just remembered with his deep anger to him.

"Sasuke!"shock Sakura at his action.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE,ITACHI?!!!"

"You've not changed at all,Sasuke"said the person and prepared the battle with Sasuke.

and the person was The Traitor of Uchiha clan,Uchiha Itachi.