Kidnapping the Princess

Sakura's POV

"Sasuke!"i scream.Suddenly,I cough up blood again.

Why at this time... i thought and feeling weak again.

Sasuke and the person name Itachi still fight,and i see Sasuke slashing his sword to Itachi and Itachi is injured on his chest.i'm just look and didn't scream or move my body just a little.

Sasuke pointing his sword to Itachi.And something is wrong to him like there is something different.I immediately realized the difference,on Sasuke face,hands,and legs there is a tattoo covering him.I have a bad feeling...My body suddenly trembled when I saw Sasuke, especially his expression.That expression of him is so scary and it's not like usual.He smile but smile of evil and his eyes is bloody red.It's not Sasuke I know...this is someone else without conscious,a tears was falling down to my cheeks.This feeling...is so sad... i thought making my tears is falling more and more.

"it's over...ITACHI!"

"STOP IT!" i scream so loud and making Sasuke stop his sword to Itachi.

"Please,no more..."."no more fighting!!"i scream again,and a tears was fall to the floor.

Sasuke stepped to backward slowly and dropped his sword to floor.

The tattoo that had once enveloped Sasuke slowly disappeared and made a mark on the back shoulder of his neck.His eyes immediately changed and made Sasuke aware of what he had done.

Normal POV

"what happened?" Sasuke looked around him and his gaze stopped to Itachi.

"finally...i killed him.With my own hand"said Sasuke and remember Sakura.

"Sakura?!" Sasuke turn around and see Sakura froze at Sasuke.

"thank god,you're safe..."

"Sasuke...is that you?"

"of course it's me"

"Sasuke!!" Sakura running to Sasuke and clinching her hands to Sasuke neck.

"It's you!! you're back!!" cry Sakura.Sasuke let out a relief sigh and pat her head.

"i'm back..." Sasuke tightening his hug to Sakura.

"i'm sorry for make you worried.Please stop crying...if you cry,it's make me sad too.."Sasuke whisper to Sakura make her stop crying.

"i'm glad you're okay,Sasuke" smile Sakura.

When they stop their hug,Sakura fall to floor.

'Bruuk!'

"Wh..what?"

"Sakura!"

"Why...my body...i can't get up..."

"What the hell is happening?!"

"I never thought that is working...".They turn around to see Itachi is still alive.

"It can't be...how can you still alive..."said Sasuke cannot believe what he see now.

Sakura didn't say anything,just see Itachi in shock.

"You trapped in my genjutsu,Sasuke.The one you killed was a clone not real me."said Itachi while pointing Sasuke's sword to Sasuke.

"Since when...since when he actives Sharingan!"Sasuke can't move a little.Shit! I let my guard down! He cursing.

"Move" warn Itachi.

Sasuke didn't move a bit away from Sakura.

"I said move,you hopeless little brother".Itachi's Sharingan make Sasuke away from Sakura."don't let him go" Itachi said to his clones.Now,Sasuke trapped,Sakura didn't move because she feeling more weaker.

"So this makes you weaker..."Itachi found out what make Sakura weak."If you fall in love,your heart glass little by little going to broken.But,I think I made it on time"Sakura froze,Sasuke got shocked after hearing that from Itachi.why Sakura didn't tell me that... Sasuke feel bad,because every time he was hurting Sakura."so i was hurting Sakura.."whisper Sasuke and a tears fall to floor.The tears came from Sasuke.

"No!"

Sasuke silenced,Itachi just look at Sakura.Sakura take a deep breath.

"It's not your fault,Sasuke...,you didn't hurt me,this curse was hurting me...what you should know is...I'm happy that you always be my side...I didn't regret that,I feel happy...so happy...my life is full of Happiness and I wanted to say to you that...."Sakura coughing blood again and trying to say what she want to say.

Sasuke waiting for next word,Sakura open her mouth.

"That...I love you..."Sakura said with a tears rolling to her cheeks.
"GAH!! *chough *chough"

"Sakura!" Scream Sasuke trying to go to her,but it's impossible.

"3 days left...I must hurry" said Itachi while punch Sakura for sleep.

"Sakura! Damn you! Let Sakura go! ITACHI!!!" Sasuke yell with full of anger.

Itachi turn around with carry unconscious Sakura.

"Kill him..."

A sword stabbed on Sasuke chest or his heart.Sasuke let out a blood from his mouth.A blood was leaking from Sasuke chest.

"May you rest in peace,foolish little brother"the clone disappear. Sasuke fall to the floor and blood was covering his body.

"Sa..kura.."Sasuke whisper and his vision become black and unconscious.