The truth about Sakura

Normal POV

"the curse is come when Princess still 4 years old thats on her birthday"

Flashback

"Tonight,the sky is full of stars and moon's colour is golden so bright"4 years old Sakura said happily on the garden.

She sitting on the grass and staring on the sky waiting for a shooting star.

Then,she hear a foot step.She turn around to see who was the person.That person was her Mother and Father.

"mom! dad! thank you for the party! that was a best party ever!"

her mother and father didn't say anything.Their face was so sad.Sakura stared at them worriedly.

"mom,dad? what happened? why your face looks so sad?"Sakura trying to touch their cheeks but being slapped by them.Sakura step back and look scared.

"mom? dad?"

"forgive us,Sakura" her Father casting a sleeping spell for Sakura.

"mo..m,d..ad" Sakura said before fall asleep.

Her Father bring Sakura to somewhere with her mother.

They're meet a some magician to cast a spell for changing her heart to glass and make some book that was her lifetime.

Tommorow morning,Sakura didn't remember everything about yesterday night.

Back to present

"Sakura..."

"Until that's all I know about the truth of Sakura"Orochimaru said.

"wait,how did you know about this? don't tell me,you're the one who killed Sakura's Family?!"

"it wasn't me...i heard that from one of her maids when i came to visit the king of Haruno's clan"

When Sasuke was about to say something,Sakura appear in front of Sasuke.

"Sa..Sakura!" Sasuke shocked

why she is here? how about everyone? Sasuke thought was being cut by he seeing Sakura hands moved and her finger pointed to Orochimaru.

"you're...the culprit"Sakura said.

Sasuke shocked after hear that.so after all he was right!.he has been deceived.

"a little bit more i can get your power!" Orochimaru toss a sword to Sakura.

Sakura dodge quickly and take Sasuke sword on the floor and attack Orochimaru but deflected.

"Sakura!"

"so this is why your parents curse your heart to glass" Orochimaru smirkingly.

"when the moon was full and the colour was gold you'll become a demon!" Orochimaru said while deflected another attack from Sakura.

"They want you to die!" Orochimaru succesful attack Sakura and make her bleeding on her right hand.

"Stop it!" Sasuke protect Sakura with his right hand deflected Orochimaru's sword.

"Sakura! are you okay?" Sasuke touch her injured hand.

when Sasuke trying to treating her hand,it already healed.Sasuke shocked.

"Sakura..did you do-"his word stopped by he see Sakura eyes is blank full of emotionless.

"Sa..sakura?"

"come you Heartglass devil!" Orochimaru said.

Sakura move quickly and already hurt Orochimaru little by little without mercy.Orochimaru hurting Sakura little by little too,but Orochimaru's injured is more worse than her.

After some scars on them,Orochimaru's attack injure Sakura's stomach very badly.

Sakura lost her balance and fall make Orochimaru have a chance to attack her.

"i forgot about this part,if you die that Heartglass didn't broken.So,i've to kill you!" Orochimaru's sword started to stab her but his attack was deflected by Sasuke.

"i won't let you to kill her!" Sasuke sharingan awakening and prepared to kill Orochimaru this time.

Sakura's wound are fully healed,she also started to attack Orochimaru again.

"what a monster!" Orochimaru said with a evil smile.

Sakura didn't say anything.She still attacking him with her emotionless eyes.

"I should have killed you from the beginning" said Orochimaru regreted.

"STOP IT SAKURA!!!" Sasuke scream at her.

Sakura movement stopped by Sasuke's scream.but her mind still full of "kill Orochimaru"'s word.

her hand move a little.Her sword still pointing to Orochimaru.Her step forward bit by bit.Sakura regain her consious but reflected by her dark soul inside her.

"HAAAAAA!!!!!!" Sakura scream with her sword started to slashing Orochimaru's body.

"Sakura..."

Sakura eyes widened when hearing someone speaking inside her head.

"Please always remember this..."

"We're doing this not just for our sake,but for you too..."

"We don't know when you remember this you'll forgive us for what have we doing to you.."

"But we just want you to know that..."

"We always love you forever..."

"When you are grown up,be a kind person and make us,all of Haruno's clan proud of you..."

"And be a good maiden for everyone..."

"You know,you have a special power now..."

"That can save you and someone that so precious to you..."

"So,take a good care of that power..."

"Remember this always,Mom and Dad always love you...Sakura..."

A voice on her head dissapear.Sakura fall with a tears rolling her cheeks.Sakura regain her consious again.

"Sakura..."

"mom?"Sakura said

"Sakura! are you alright? looks like you back"Sasuke said relieved.

"Sa..Sasuke..."Sakura suprised.

"how did i...?"

"you suddenly appear in front of me you know"

"Where's Orochimaru?!"

"looks like died" Sasuke said with his eye to Orochimaru.

"who-"

"you're the one who killed him" Sasuke said correctly.

Sakura just shocked after hearing that.Suddenly she bowed her head and say something that hard to hear.

"i..remember about my curse..."

"what did you just say?"

"I remember about my curse!"