❁41❁

After that day, Harry felt lighter. It felt good to bring Louis and to be surrounded by his friends. He had his time to grieve; it's something he hasn't really done in a while. Louis asks about her all the time, asks about Harry's childhood and he doesn't feel like a ton of bricks is setting on top of his heart when he talks about her now. That day will never be any easier, but the other days are so much better now.

Louis had the interview yesterday and said he was too nervous to do anything right, but Harry comforted him and told him how talented he was and then they made out, so Louis seemed good at the end of the day. But now they're packing for Gemma's wedding. It's next week, but they're flying down since Harry's gonna be a bridesmaid (bridesboy?), and he needs to help out with some wedding shower stuff.

Nothing can put him in a better mood than a wedding--his sisters wedding, at that. It's all he's been wanting to talk about with Louis. He spends his days (when not working) on Pinterest to try and think of cute stuff to do, then sends to the bridal groupchat he's in. He added Louis in it, but he left when they started talking about what type of sex toy's to get for the lingerie party.

"Hey," Harry said to Louis when they were both situated in bed.

"Hi."

"Remember the last time we were at Gem's?" Harry asks, the biggest smile on his face as he props his arm up and rests his cheek against his hand to stare at Louis.

Louis blinks over at Harry from the TV, a faint smile on his lips. "I dunno. What happened?"

Harry rolled his eyes and moved closer to Louis, sneaking a leg in between Louis', and then wrapping an arm around his waist. "You flew all the way to Los Angeles," Harry started as he moved his head to Louis' chest. "All for me. 'Cause you liked me so much. You flew all the way down just to tell me your feelings for me." Harry sighed lovingly. That was, by far, the most romantic and caring thing anyone has ever done for him. "You're such a sap, I love it."

Louis started to brush his fingertips up and down Harry's arm, and groaned when Harry called him a sap. "Am not."

"Oh, you totally are. You're such a romantic!" Harry argued. Louis groaned again. "I'm so ready for the wedding. I love wedding's. They're so lovely and cute."

"You gonna wear a dress?" Louis jokingly asks.

Harry pinched Louis' side. "I wish I could get away with that, but no. She said she didn't care what we all wore, and to just follow the color theme to match a little. I think she picked out the shirt I'm gonna wear. She sent me a picture and it's floral, so I'm happy."

"I've never really been to a wedding," Louis muttered.

Harry gasped and sat up to stare at Louis. "Never?"

Louis just shook his head and casually put his arm behind his head.

"Well. There's usually dancing. You're gonna dance with me," Harry demanded.

"I know how weddings go, H. And I'll dance with you. I'm a great dancer," Louis confidently spoke.

"Bet I'm better."

"Bet you are," Louis grinned.

Harry, laying back down, scratched his nose and thought of something. He's thought about it before, but he and Louis haven't ever talked about it.

"What do you think of marriage?" Harry quietly asks, turning his face onto the pillow.

"I like it," Louis simply replies.

Harry tilts his head a little so that he can stare at him through one eye. "What do you think about getting married?"

Louis turns over to face Harry; Harry sticks his face right back into the pillow.