Part 13

Cara's POV

'Cara.' Dad whispered coldly from behind me. I started to breath heavily, Mr Davies looked at me and signaled with his eyes that it would be ok, but I knew it wouldn't, he didn't know what dad was capable of when he's angry, and after finding out me and my teacher kissed eachother, he will be angry. I turned to face him and met his eyes, I could feel the tension just by judging the way he blinks. 'What?' I replied, trying to stand up to him but it was getting impossible as time went by. He walked over and looked around him for any nurses or doctors. After realizing the coast was clear he grabbed me by my jumper and held my face up to his, we were so close I could feel his breath. 'What do you think you're doing?' He hissed through gritted teeth. 'I love him dad.' I replied shakily, I took deep breaths, trying to stay in one piece. Crunch time. Dad's face went purple and his fists tightened their grip on my clothing. He finally let go, throwing me across the floor. I banged into a trolley, knocking several pieces of equipment flying across the ward, waking up and disturbing other patients. They all screamed and pointed at me, obviously thinking I'd done it on purpose. Dad looked around and kicked me when their gazes were focused on something else, but I notice in the corner of my eye that Mr Davies was watching, crying even. I was about to stand up when I heard a shout. I looked over and Mr Davies wires were undone, and there was blood dripping from his face. Dad had hit him. 'YOU MONSTER!' I screamed standing up. Dad looked at me, held his finger up then ran out when he realized someone had pressed their alarm. 'Mr Davies.' I wimpered.

********

All these nurses and doctors rushed in, one grabbed me and told me to wait outside. I started banging on the windows but was muffled by a hand. I was dragged into the janitors room and saw dad's horrifying face looming in front of me. I tried to scream but he covered it up again. 'You slag, you're no daughter of mine.' He hissed. I tried to fight him off but he wouldn't budge. He kicked me and punched me in the face. I dropped down to the floor and glared up at him. 'Acting like that Cara won't get you anywhere.' He continued. 'Same thing goes to that teacher boyfriend of yours.' I just led there, still glaring at him. He started to get annoyed and kicked me again. A few minutes later there was the sound of the door handle going up and down, someone was trying to get in. 'Hello is anyone in there?' A womans voice spoke from outside. Dad picked me up and wiped the blood of me quickly, I was still in pain. 'Let's go Cara, but remember When I see 'Mr Davies' fancy pants, I will kill him.' He hissed, 100% serious. I repeated the terrific words in my head. 'I will kill him.'