Part 5

Cara's POV

I froze. My heart stopped. All around the school there were posters stuck onto walls with blue tack, post it notes covering the floor. They all read the exact same thing. Some were in english, spanish, even french. Some were scribbled, some were neatly set out, some had spelling mistakes. But it was easy to understand. 'Cara Lane The Pain is a slag.' With the word slag in capital letters. I stared at a piece of white paper on the wall, reading the message. I started trembling, someone must have seen what had happened in Michael's car. I started crying, everyone was in class but I couldn't face walking in to their staring faces and private whispers. I ran out the building and stood against one of the brick walls. I was trembling and tears were dripping across my clothes. I scanned the car park and noticed that Mr Davies familiar blue mercedes wasn't parked there today. I stared in surprise, why wasn't he here? I started stressing out, everything was all wrong. Michael or should I say Mr Davies, has done nothing! It was all me who kissed him, he pulled away, I knew for a fact. But there was this spark inside...that told me...for a moment, he kissed me back.

***********

'Cara get out of my house!' He shouted from across the room. I'd found my way to Mr Davies house, walking for endless miles across the main roads until I found it. He was sat on his sofa with his hands covering his face. 'I'm ill get out.' He said quickly with an angry expression. 'But S-' I began, but he pushed me towards the door. I looked into his eyes and I knew he didn't really want me to go home, did he? I gave up trying and let him push me out the door. I began to speak again but he spoke first, making me stop. 'Cara, you are my pupil, what you did in my car was wrong and It's my fault for letting you drive with me, I'm sorry but I can't speak to you anymore unless it's homework or schoolwork, get out of my house and don't contact me in this way again.' He said clearly, slamming the door. I just stood there, a single tear dripping down my cheek.