CHAPTER 16 "It's almost like you've become him again, the smooth criminal."

JUSTIN'S POINT OF VIEW:

"You look stunning if that isn't obvious." Drake made his way over to us and smirked as he cocked his head to the side. He looked like he was gonna rape MY girl.

I gazed at him with death serious eyes and took Paula by her shoulders. "C'mon, we gotta go. You're late." I said as she caressed my cheek. Probably showing me she was all mine. I led her outside and walked to my car. I watched her step inside, settling herself on the seat without ruin the dress.

I stepped out of my car as I looked up the the school, girls dressed in princess dresses and boys in smoking. There was festoons hanging all over the entrée. Students everywhere, both inside and out. I wales over to Paula's side.

"Are you going to be okay without me?" I said loudly outvoting the loud music.

She cocked her head, raising her eyebrows in annoyance. "It's not like I'm disabled or something" She said. "I'll be fine!" She yelled and smiled as she kissed me to say goodbye. I let go of her hand as I jumped into my car and drove away. I felt so bad for leaving her standing there, al alone. It didn't take long before Alec called me.

"What?!" I questioned harsh as I put my phone on speakerphone.

"Are you seriously this stupid?!" Alec hissed through the phone.

"What are you talking about?" I faked up. I knew exactly what he was talking about.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, Bieber!" He spat. "Don't act like you don't know and you know I can hear when you're lying!"

"What do you want me to do, huh?! Do you have a better plan?!" I spat. "Because I would gladly hear it." I hissed and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, I have a better plan, asshole! Turn direction on the car, and drive home! Don't do this, Justin. Sooner or later she'll find out and I don't think Paula will forgive you." He shouted harshly.

"I can't just leave this ass crap deal aside, Alec!" I yelled. "How do you even know about this?" I questioned confused.

"It didn't take long before I figured it out but you know that you're lying to Paula, right?!" He barked and took a break. "She thinks that all of us five are doing business TOGETHER, negotiating with the Masters and trying to get her parents back." Alec barked and stayed quiet, waiting for me to say something but I kept driving without saying a shit.

"..But what YOU really are doing, on your own, is negotiating with your little psychotic bitch." Alec growled.

"She's not a psychotic bitch, Alec-"

"Wait, WHAT? Now you're defending her?" He hissed with his falsetto voice, almost cracking.

"Justin, you are being a douche. Listen to me! Sofia ruined your life, idiot! She almost got you killed! I can't believe you're actually doing this and that you're keeping this from Paula." Alec mumbled disappointed.

"Let me handle this, I will tell her, just not today!" I spat. I could feel the guilt build inside me.

"When?! When are you going to tell her?! Because if you don't tell her the truth I assure as hell that I'll tell Paula that you are sleeping with your disgusting ex Sofia-"

"I'm doing it to protect Paula!" I barked cutting Alec off.

"How in the world is that supposed to keep her safe?!" He scoffed.

"I promise that I'll tell her."

"Maybe she finally realize that you're just a dick." Alec said angrily in a matter of fact as he ended the call.