CHAPTER 4. "Then why did you save her?"

What the hell were we doing here? Wasn't I supposed to go home? I starred at the house with wide eyes. I looked at Justin unclenching himself from the the seat and step out of the car. I watched his every move and soon did the same. I slammed the door shut and held my breath walking over to the house after Justin.

"Careful!" He hissed.

"I'm sorry.." I shook my head.

He took me by my arm with a strong grip and led me in to the house.

"Don't fucking say nor touch anything. If you do, I'll kill you." He warned with a low voice. My body feeling his tense gaze. He opened the front door and walked fast with me towards the stairs. It was a big house, but it reminded more of a warehouse. There was a blond guy sitting in a black leather couch in the living area. I turned my face to the ground when his sight met mine.

"Who's-"

"Cody, we'll take that later." Justin cut him off.

Wondering where he was going to take me, I followed justin up the stairs. He hit one of the doors open and threw me inside.

"Stay here." He said and slammed the door shut.

"But-"

My body jumped at the sound of the door hitting the doorframe. I heard his footsteps walking down the stairs and disappear.

I ran towards the door and tried to open it but it was locked. "Shit!" I started to bang on the door but no one heard me. Was he going to have me jailed in here forever? I looked around in the small room, what looked like a hearing room. Grey walls, a table and a chair in the middle of the room. I took of my heels and sat down in one of the corners. I crouched my body and locked my arms around my knees. I shook my head in between my legs and took a deep breath to calm myself down. But I couldn't calm down. Instead, tears rolled down my cheeks. My stomach churned to the thought of being trapped in Justin's house. I felt my hole body shaking in sync.

JUSTIN'S POINT OF VIEW:

Walking down the stairs I heard her banging on the door but ignored her and walked, like nothing had happen, in to the kitchen. The guys stared at me with big eyes and pointed towards the ceiling.

"Who the fuck is that?" Drake said cocking his eyebrows.

"It's just an annoying girl I ran in to." I said and shook my shoulders.

"That you kidnapped for fun?" Drake looked at me giving me the "what-the-hell-do-you-think-you're-doing" look.

"Justin, you and I both know you are not telling me the truth. So I ask you again, what happened?"

"I was at that Christmas party with chad and Alec I told you guys and we bumped in to fucking Nathaniel Bennet and Cameron Jackson." Mo body spitting disgust saying their stupid names.

"We started to fight - not with guns - and chuck came round the corner with this girl." I pointed towards the ceiling.

"And?" Cody said, wanting me to continue.

"And.., he said he was going to take her things, fuck her and kill her. And Nathaniel said that she was theirs now and started to fuck with me like always. And then the hole place turned upside down and I ran away with this girl and put her in the car and drove here." Annoyed of having to tell the hole story.

"What should we do with her?" Cody looked at me and Drake.

"I definitely don't want her here. She is so stubborn and so fucking annoying with all the questions. She wasn't even scared of me threatening to kill her, she was scared of see her dads angry face when she'll come home and how worried her girlfriends were." I rolled my eyes.