CHAPTER 14 "He was like a vampire craving for blood."

PAULA'S POINT OF VIEW:

"C'mon! Wake up!" A familiar voice screamed in my ear. "Paula! Justin! WAKE UP!" Axel yelled and jumped on top of us.

Justin turned around annoyed and put the pillow over his head. I laughed tiredly and held my arm around Justin's torso. I stared at his tattoo on his back feeling his heavy breathe.

"C'mon! Wake up!" Axel screamed shaking my left shoulder.

"Remind me that we'll never have sex without condoms.." Justin moaned annoyed. "We can't forget that.." He rasped.

I laughed in answer to Justin. "Just five more minutes.." I moaned to Axel.

"Paula! I have school!"

"SHIT!" I flew up making Justin snatch and sit up with me. "What time is it?" I said running my hands through my hair.

"Almost eight!" He hissed running around in Justin's room.

"Oh shit.." I rasped and got out of the bed. I put on a random top from my Louis Vuitton bag and a pair of black skinny jeans, hunters and my yellow Dior coat . Justin stood up and caressed my arms.

"Justin, I have to go. I'll call you later, we have to buy Christmas presents." I said and grabbed my chanel bag.

"What?" He questioned and furrowed his eyebrows.

"It's Christmas tomorrow." I replied.

"Really?" He rasped annoyed.

I rolled my eyes and kissed him goodbye and grabbed Axel with me down the stairs. I helped him putting on his moncler jacket and walked out to my car.

I turned my car alive and pulled out on the driveway.

"I'll pick you up when you've finished class at 2pm and leave you at gramps." I said.

"But I want to celebrate Christmas with you." He said pouting out his lip.

"You will, just not the hole day, okay?" I smiled. "We're here." I opened my door and walked around to Axels side and hugged him goodbye.

He waved goodbye and ran into the building. "I'll see you soon!" I yelled.

I jumped into my car again and drove to Columbia. That was seriously the last thing on earth I wanted to do. Stefan was there and he was probably going to ask me a million questions about Justin, the Masters, me..

I ran into the school, university, college, whatever it is and got distracted by the Christmas decorated corridor. Paper Christmas trees on the walls and stars hanging on the roof. Posters about the dance was covering the corridor. I threw my bag in my locker and took off my coat. I took my math books and closed my locker.

"How are you feeling? Or, how is it going?" Elsa spoke behind me and hugged me.

"Good actually. Axel and Justin connected really good, they have fun together. Drake and the boys are on the "case" if I can say so." I said and took a strand of hair behind my ear.

"And you?" She asked.

"I'm fine. You know, pulling through a rough patch. But Justin really is to a lot of help." I started to walk. "C'mon, class starts in five." I said.

---

"So, where are you going to celebrate Christmas?" Mika asked while walking out of the classroom.

"Probably with Justin, we're going Christmas shopping after school." I said.

"Celebrating Christmas and go shopping sounds very cozy, you know, like family stuff and.." She bit her lip rolling her eyes.