CHAPTER 13 "I kill people and I don't like it."

"Come on Elsa! We gotta go now!" Mika yelled. "We're late!"

"I'm coming!" Elsa hissed running down the stairs with her coat and her bag in her hands.

I laughed for myself and put on my red Burberry coat. I followed Mika out and jumped into the taxi-limo.

"So who is your escort for the dance?" Elsa asked clenching her seatbelt.

"Justin probably." I said and scanned her. "Though, I haven't asked him yet." I turned my head to Mika. "And you?."

"Chris." She said. "You know, that hot blond guy from science class." She smirked.

"I don't have a dress yet." Elsa furrowed her eyebrows in disappointment.

Mika and I nodded and shook our shoulders signaling we didn't have any dresses either. I stepped out of the limousine and waited with closing the door until Mika got out. All three snatched and stopped. There was warning band rolled all over the entrée.

"Where the hell are we supposed to go at school?" Elsa furrowed her eyebrows looking around.

I shook my head and took up my phone to call Justin.

"What are you girls doing here?" Professor Greenwich asked while stepping out of his car.

"We were supposed to go to class but it looks like the school is closed.." Mika raised her brow. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm just going to pick up some important papers I left here. But all the students have been transferred to another school. Haven't you girls got that information?" He asked.

We shook our heads in sync waiting for him to continue.

"Well, I can drive you."

We sat down in his Audi, holding arms. I thought for two seconds that this was I bad idea but professor Greenwich would never do something to us. He was the best teacher, I mean professor.

"Which school is it?" Mika asked.

"Columbia."

"Isn't that a college?" I questioned.

"Well, yes, but not anymore." He smiled.

---

I looked around. Damn. It was big. Big halls with big windows. A lot of light and it was all white. It almost made me blind. This school was so much more taken care of. I turned around searching for a free locker. Bingo. The clock started to ring as I turned around to see the big wave of students walking out of the classrooms.

"Oh my god! I'm so, so sorry! Are you okay?" I bumped into a guy so hard making him fall to the ground and loose his grip of his books.

"It's okay." He smiled and looked at me with his brown eyes. He was hot.

"Here let me help you." I said breaking the awkward silence, my cheeks getting red of embarrassment.

"You are new here aren't you?" He asked.

"Yeah, my school got attacked so they transferred us here." I bit my lip. "Oh, I'm Paula, Paula Bernal by the way." I smiled.

"I'm Stefan, Stefan Salvatore." He smiled back. "You are dating Justin Bieber, right?" He questioned carefully making sure he didn't upset me.

"Yeah.. He's not that bad like everybody's saying." I smiled. "He has a really good heart."

Stefan cupped his hand over his ear, sarcastically signaling he didn't heard what I said. "I'm sorry, can you say that again?" He pretended to look surprised.