Chapter 6:Nightmares

Hey guys so how are yall....... Ok so this Chapter is dedicated to amanda185!!!!! Im 12 years old, about to be 13 in May!

     I AM HORRIBLY SORRY FOR THE EXCRUCIATINGLY LATE CHAPTER! This week was spring break and I went to a cabin and guess what No WiFi. My life like flashed before my eyes when I found out. Soooooooo any way on with my story!!!! :D

Chapter 6: Omega POV

       The ghostly figures of my past haunted my dreams, screaming, yelling, calling out to me. The figures were circled around me, giving me no chance to run or hide. I spun in circles looking for a way to escape, dread filling me as I began to make out the faces of all of the people I failed, and let down.

      "Worthless"

      "A Coward"

      "Useless "

      "Disloyal"

      "You could have saved me!"

      "Its your fault I died"

      "People call you a hero when all you ever do is ruin peoples life's! "

       "You should be dead not me!"

       "Your a sorry excuse for a commander"

       "You only cause pain and misery!"

        My knees buckled and I fell to the ground, squeezing my cold hands to my ears. I could feel my pulse beating at an unhealthy rate. Silent tears slipped down my face as I unsuccessfully tried to drown out the angry screams. I could feel myself trembleing.

        They were all right of course.  All I ever do just leads to death and suffering. I should have died not them, even if I brought them back. I screamed out as loud as possible, only to have the screams be over powered by the growing screams of my past. I could feel something inside of me break in half, after all words could kill as easily as a knife.

        After what felt like hours of the screaming I gave up, and lowered my hands. I sat and listened hopelessly, then the scene changed.

         Now I saw all of my biggest failures and moments of heartbreak. I saw Zoe, Bianca, Bekendorf, and Lukes death replay. All I could do was watch in pure agony as they met their maker because of me. Next I saw Her cheating on me with Jason.

          "Percy?"  I heard a voice say. The voice sounded like it was under water. I could feel myself begin to regain consciousness and escape my nightmare.

          I opened my heavy eyelids only to be blinded by light.  I flinched and tried to back away from the light, but it didn't seem to want to get darker. I rubbed my damp eyes and eventually my vision fixed its self and I saw the person I wanted to see least staring at me, miss Annabeth Chase.

           I soon realized that there wasn't anything on my head, usually I could feely soft hoods warm embrace but it wasn't there. That could only mean one thing, everyone knew who I was and there was no escaping.

            I tried to sit up, and found an extreme pain in my chest. I winced and held an arm around my torso. "I am Omega you pesky daughter of Athena. Perseus died when you and all your useless little demigod friends betrayed him. Now if you will excuse me I am going to go talk to Chaos," I said coldly before trying to get up, only to have my knees buckle and fall to the ground. Great now I look like an even bigger whimp.

Soooooo guys sorry again just with spring break and me moving this week its hard to find time to write. Any way thanks for reading and now Im going to bed. GOODNIGHT WORLD!

-The Story Is Not Over Untill There Is A Happy Ending-

~Payton </3