Chapter 3: We chat with the Gods

Hey Guys, so yeah, yesterday was a bad day, but today I'm ready to write. I have gotten 26 votes on my story and over 400 reads!!! OMG that's you all so much! Anyway Back to the story, and if you haven't picked up that most of the Chapters are going to be in Omega's POV they will be.

           Chapter 3: Omega

             "Who are you! Tell me right now or eat my Bolt!" Drama queen himself yelled. I smirked, and Zeus looked at me, furry burning in his eyes.

             "You will know our true identitys unless we choose to grant you the privilege.  Our hoods are enchanted, to where you can not see our faces. My name is Commander Omega, heir to Chaos, second most powerful being in the universe, of course after Chaos. These are my warriors, Alpha, Batta, Gamma, Nova, Star, Beauty, and Forge." I answered calmly, trying not to show my aggravation. All of the Gods looked at me in shock and even some in fear. I can't blame them, I am pretty intimidating.

                "Realy, your the second strongest person in the universe? Ha, like you or your father could harm a fly." A voice accused. I quickly turned around to find where the coice had come from. When I found the person I instantly wanted to strangle him. There stood the rest of the seven, looking at me. I saw Jason and her holding hands, and Piper standing in the back.

                 "Watch your mouth boy, Omega could take you and all of your puny Gods down without breaking a sweat," Shouted Gamma, she had become very protective of all of us since we had become a family.

                 "Ohhhh im so scared of the little Commander and his father, like you could take me im the best demigod ever!" Exclamed Jason.

                  "Yeah, ok sure what ever makes you happy son of Jupiter. Now wh-" I was saying before I was interrupted.

                  "Hey don't talk to my boyfriend that way he could beat you with his eyes closed!" She yelled. I gave her my best 'Oh how I want to kill you' glare. I could see a flash of panic in her expression, but it was gone as fast as it had came.

                      "Oh just be quiet Athena Spawn, go make out with your boyfriend," Yelled Delta. I could tell she was not happy with her brother's arrogance.

                        Before a fight could break out Zeus began to explain the reasons of our visit, "Gaea, Tartarus, and Kornos have teamed up to claim Olympus and kill all of our children, and without my nephew, I fear this may be the end."

                      I just stared at Zeus, trying to hide my shock. Since when did they need me?.

                      "Lord Zeus, where will my warriors and I be staying?" I asked quietly, silently praying to Chaos for it not to be Camp Half-Blood.

                       "Of course, you will be staying at the demigod camp. Lord Chaos has built a cabin for you all. I shall have my son escort you when you are ready." Zeus responded.

                       "Thank you, but we know the way," I said quickly and transported to the camp, this would be a fun visit, back to my old 'home'.

                 OMG GUYS, IM SOOOOOO SORRY FOR THE WAIT!! I had the chapter all done like two days ago, but since im doing this on my phone, I accidentally  forgot to save it and it deleted it so yeah........ Anyway thank you all for the well wishes for my step Grandma, it means allot, but sadly she is doing worse to the point where she doesnt even know me. Well I have to go, im going to my Aunts house for her Birthday!

~~The Story Is Not Over Untill There Is A Happy Ending~~
-Payton <3