Chapter 2: Chaos

Hey guys so far I have gotten A LOT of reads, more than I was expecting. Any ways if you are reading this thanks. I don't own these characters! I wish I did but sadly I don't.

  Vote, Comment, And Share!!! ;)

        Chapter 2:  Omega  (time skip 2000 Chaos years, 200 earth years)

           "C'mon Alpha you can do better than that I mean really am I that hard to beat?" I asked annoyingly. Alpha and I were training. He had bet Delta that he could beat me, HAHAHA no. I studied Alpha's attacks, he was playing offence. All I would have to do is with until he tires himself out then disarm him.

            Delta was watching us carefully in the background, ready to call any unfair strikes, since she wasn't able to train. A few weeks ago we went on a mission to planet 773 the a planet in the Techa galaxy. She had gotten hurt in one of the battles and was still healing.

            I twisted my twin swords Rip Current and Storm in my hands ready to strike. Alpha made one fatal mistake and tried to land a blow to my legs. I quickly jumped into action and knocked his pure celestial gold sword from his grasp. I quickly pinned him onto the ground winning the fight.

            I saw Nova enter slowly clapping at my victory, because it was expected, "Great job Commander Omega, as always" Nova said with amusement dripping in his voice.

          "Yeah well, I could have done better Luke," I told him. Yeah that's right Luke Castilian, one of my five warriors. Chaos, Father said that I could bring five people back from the underworld. I chose, Luke(Nova), Star(Zoe), Gamma(Bianca), Beauty(Selena), and Forge(Bekendorf). Nova shot me an annoyed glare and walked over to help Alpha up.

             "HA Alpha looks like you owe me five bucks!" Yelled Delta. Delta, formally Thalia Grace, is my second in command and Alpha, Nico, is my third. They were like family to me, especially after I had told them what had happened with Anna- her, I still can't say her name it brought back to many painful memories.

              I chuckled to myself, about 1,000 years after we had been saved from that cruel planet, they finally decided to get together, of course with a little help from yours truly.

             "Good job Alpha, but next time try not to waste all of your energy at the beginning and wait until your enemy is least expecting it" I advised him. He nodded and went back to chatting with Delta.

              "Commander Omega, Lord Chaos would like to have a word with you" Star told me walking into the training room. Gamma and I had been helping her learn to speak current English instead of using old English. I nodded and headed to Fathers room.

               "You wanted to see me Father?" I questioned. He looked at me, his usual warm smile was now and cold grim line. He stared at me for a moment studying me carefully, as if he was afraid of what I was going to do.

                "Oh yes Perc-"

                 "Omega, please call me Omega, I am no longer Percy," I interrupted. He looked at me for a moment before he continued.

                 "Ok. Well Omega, I have been asked to send help to a Planet that needs help. A new threat is rising, but I fear you will not want to help," Father explained, "The mission is to planet 3. I am so sorry my son, but they need help.My mind is made up, we are going to help,"

                 I thought for a minute, planet 3, why was that familiar? Wait, oh no, Planet 3 was the one place I swore I would never return to, the place of my betrayal, Earth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Line Break~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                After I had stormed out of fathers room fuming, I ran to my room and slammed the door. Now I lay on my bed, tears slowly falling from my eyes. I wanted to barricade myself from the world, to hide my pain. That's what I have been doing for years why couldn't I keep hiding them?

                "Maybe because your returning there" A small voice in the back of my head told me "Or maybe it's because your so pathetic, a sorry excuse for a commander, a waste of space" I thought about that for what seemed like hours before I decided to just put a cap on my emotions and become the cold blooded commander I had become.

                I walked out of my room and telepathically (Because I'm Chaos's son I have some pretty cool powers) sent a message to all of my warriors to meet me in the meeting room. When I arrived the warriors were quietly chatting among themselves.

                "Ok as you all know one of our duties as Chaos's warriors we must go and help planets in need. I am here to inform you all that we must go on a mission to help Earth. A new threat is rising and we must help, and I know nobody wants to go back to that place but we must Chaos 's orders," I told my team, "Now we are leaving at 0600 hours (6:00 am) go get some rest and be ready in the morning," After I told them the news I left and went back to my room.

                 As soon as I opened my bed room door, I jumped onto my bed not bothering to change, and as soon as my head hit the pillow I fell asleep, plagued with nightmares of my past. This was going to be a rough night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Line Break~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                  The next morning Chaos gave his usual 'Good luck on your mission' speech, and gave us our usual cloaks to hide our identities as long as we wanted to. I planned to never take it off. Last night because of my dreams I didn't get much sleep, so I might be a little bit grumpy today.

                   We had to teleport into the throne room on Olympus, I am so excited for that! My warriors and I joined hands and I willed us all to teleport.

                   "Who are you! Tell me right now or eat my bolt!"

                     So yeah chapter two is finally up! Was it good? I'm going to try and update once a week or more. I got one comment which is more than I was expecting. Thank you so much!!!! So please comment, vote, and spread the word of my story!

~~Its Not The End Of The Story Until There Is A Happy Ending~~

   -Payton <3