Niall Horan Imagine For NatalieKind!

Niall Horan Imagine For Natalie: Carnival. (NatalieKind)

As the pair of you wandered the fair ground hand in hand you were searching for something to do. This sounds crazy but you're actually bored, at a carnival. Hundreds of little kids run past you, couples walk past sharing a mountain of cotton candy and parents look on the edge as they let their children go off by themselves. You turn your head to Niall, "you hungry?" you ask him as you walk past a stall that sells food. Niall looks in the direction of the food stall and simply shakes his head, "nah, not really." You raise your eyebrows, about to say something but then it leaves your mind. The two of you walk a bit further; you were loosing the will to live until you see something in the corner of the field. "Wait." You clasp Niall's hand tighter, letting him catch your attention. "Look." You use your empty hand to point over to the mirror maze. When Niall follows your finger he looks to you and grins. Setting off in the direction of the mirror maze.

"Niall?" You shout for what seems the thousandth time. "Where the hell have you gone?" You laugh as you wander around aimlessly. It's been fifteen minutes since you lost Niall; he hasn't been giving you any indication to where he's gone. You huff and turn around, startled by the amount of reflections there are of yourself. You chuckle slightly and start pulling weird facial expressions, laughing at yourself. "I saw that." A voice from behind you appears. You spin around and see Niall standing behind you. You blush slightly and continue to goof around before some more people find their way around the maze.

**Sorry if this isn't what you really wanted! I've never been to a carnival so I didn't really know what to write about:') Also sorry for the lack of updates, I'm also sorry that there's not many preferences now, there will be some more just not so much in the near future.**