Preference 24- He Finds Out Your Phobia.

He Finds Out Your Phobia:

**OK so this took up FOUR pages on a word document... FOUR, bloody hell I'm frazzled. hahaha, but as promised I've done one of the requests! So, 7+votes for the next preference! And A MASSIVE THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING. You're all amazing and lovely.**

Louis: You're going around to Louis family's house for dinner tonight and everyone was going to be there. You're quite nervous but Louis keeps telling you everything will go fine. He hasn't told you that his granddad was bringing his dog and you hate dogs. Ever since you were five you've been afraid of them. When you were five you were minding your own business in the park when a huge Rottweiler came charging up to you and knocked you flying. It didn't do any damage it was just being friendly but that now has you petrified of dogs. You snap out of your daydream when you hear Louis voice, "Are you ready?" Louis asks you pulling up on the drive. "Yeah." You say back, smiling to him. You get out of the car, as does Louis. You have some things in the boot you need to get out as you're staying there over night so you go and get those. You're rummaging around in the boot trying to find what you need when you look up and the door to the house is open and Jay is stood with a huge smile on her face, "Hi!" She beams, "Do you want any help with your bags?" She adds on.

"Oh, no thank you!" You shout back, returning the smile. Louis has already gone into the house leaving you out there to lock up the car, when you look back up to the door Jay is gone and out comes a dog. Bounding towards you at full speed. "Shit." You whisper to yourself, dropping all your bags and running down the pathway. Heading where? You don't know. You're just running. You're still running but you turn your head to see if it's still chasing you. It's not so you stop. You put your hands on your knees and try to calm yourself down. "(Y/N)?" You hear a Doncaster boy shout at you. You look up and see Louis running towards you, "What happened?" He pulls you in for a hug.

"Is the dog back at home?" You pant, breathlessly. Even though you hate dogs you want to make sure that it's safe since it means a lot to Louis family.

"Yeah, why did you run away?"

"Because I.. I er..." You fumble a little bit, not wanting to tell him incase he laughs. "My phobia is of dogs.."

He sighs and hugs you tighter, "You should have just told me! I'm sorry babe."

You smile to yourself; you can tell he's going to be supportive towards you, "I know, sorry. I love you." You finally say, pulling out of the hug.

"I love you too." He pecks your nose and walks you back to the house.

Zayn: As much as you hate this, you're in a library with Zayn. He begged you to come along putting aside your protests. He's trying to find a book he's been searching for on the internet but could never find. So he's came to the local library to find it. "Can we go now?" You ask pulling on his jacket. He itches his neck before replying, "no, (Y/N), and we have to stay quiet." He mumbles. He moves on to another shelf leaving you stood trying to take your mind off of the quietness. You're not a loud person, you're not abrupt in anyway but you absolutely hate quiet rooms. When things used to go quiet in a classroom at school you would try and talk really loud to get the noise back up again. In quiet rooms you'll try to talk to someone to take your mind off how quiet it is. You follow Zayn into the next isle, "What are you looking for?" You say to Zayn, in your normal voice, which isn't quiet or loud. One of the librarians walk over to you, "Excuse me, could you lower your voice please? We have people trying to work and read in peace and you're certainly not helping!" She says in a loud whisper, just nearly as loud as you've been speaking.

"Look who's talking!" You shout. The lady gives you a death glare as do the rest of the people in the library. "Ah stuff it I'm going." You huff and push past her out of the door. You're out there for a few minutes until Zayn joins you. "What happened in there?" He wants to know, taking your hand in his.